[3.0] 10 Auras, LL AW/SRS Necromancer [Budget Friendly!]

"
k0mod0 wrote:
I was wondering why you dont use Wither instead of scorching ray and vulnerability instead of temporal chains? Give me a shout ingame or reply here thanks!

We don't use Wither since Wither is useless for this build. Wither puts a chaos debuff on the enemy, making them take more Chaos damage per stack. Our SRS/AW are Elemental based and not Chaos based, as Chaos is not nearly as strong since the nerf to double dipping poison in 3.0.

Vulnerability increases the phys and dot damage an enemy takes, we deal little phys and no dot. Temporal Chains offers an unbelievable amount of survivability for such a small investment. If you want to run an offensive curse instead, Elemental Weakness would be solid.
is Voideye an valuable option instead of the +3 to socketed gems unset ring?
Hi,

Im not sure if Im doing well.
When I active the 10 auras (Purity fire/cold/ligh, Wrath, Haste, Temporal chain, Discipline, Hatred, Anger and Artic Armour) I only have 225 life from a total of 1737. My current ES is 4888.

The SRS cost is 49, so I can die easily.

As I have all items with auras, Vaal Auras and SRS I havent got any free socket to summon zombies.

This is my gear and the gem setup:

This is my current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvA-4NfA3iDjwRUBUnFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-IvQksCW8Jwso-ipNL28zhzW5Nug3gzpSPydGcUiOSbFKyEuuUUxV1lfJWK9ZbVxrX5hfsGFSZOdr22wLbRluqm-ecLt4DX0YfVt_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiGYIbRi3qMsY9Gkyebipuhm7WhL6cIpyupbqxHtAy18riTvk--isAawcXDOsNtykrK088y18_ZE9lb20_fit-_4MPhiOL36QLquuvu7Bjsiu-I9tr31_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Arzayos&characterName=LegendAura

Please, could you take a look?
What item should I improve?

Thanks in advance
IGN: Arzayos
"
allardk16 wrote:
is Voideye an valuable option instead of the +3 to socketed gems unset ring?

Yeah, you could, but a good +3 Unset ring is still going to be better. Voideye is a decent alternative though.

"
Arzayos wrote:
Hi,

Im not sure if Im doing well.
When I active the 10 auras (Purity fire/cold/ligh, Wrath, Haste, Temporal chain, Discipline, Hatred, Anger and Artic Armour) I only have 225 life from a total of 1737. My current ES is 4888.

The SRS cost is 49, so I can die easily.

As I have all items with auras, Vaal Auras and SRS I havent got any free socket to summon zombies.

This is my gear and the gem setup:

This is my current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvA-4NfA3iDjwRUBUnFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-IvQksCW8Jwso-ipNL28zhzW5Nug3gzpSPydGcUiOSbFKyEuuUUxV1lfJWK9ZbVxrX5hfsGFSZOdr22wLbRluqm-ecLt4DX0YfVt_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiGYIbRi3qMsY9Gkyebipuhm7WhL6cIpyupbqxHtAy18riTvk--isAawcXDOsNtykrK088y18_ZE9lb20_fit-_4MPhiOL36QLquuvu7Bjsiu-I9tr31_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Arzayos&characterName=LegendAura

Please, could you take a look?
What item should I improve?

Thanks in advance

Your gear looks pretty solid. I'd recommend socketing your Stone Golem in your spare socket in your gloves and drop that second unset ring for a solid Moonstone ring, try to focus on getting as much Energy Shield as possible, Chaos resistance is nice if you can find that.

You're playing SRS, so you don't need Convocation, it does very little for your build and is only required for Animate Weapon. You should run a Flesh Offering, the buff is amazing for you and your minions and will improve clearspeed a ton.

Are you using Coruscating Elixir? Make sure you're using it if you're not since it's required.

From here on I would recommend working towards getting Presence of Chayula and The Retch(or Faminebind). Work on your other gear aswell, try to get better rolled Steppans and a better rolled Victario's, they're minor upgrades so don't prioritise them. Grab as much Energy Shield as you can, since judging by your 4888 ES and level of gems, I'm going to assume you've just entered end-game.

Socketing an Energy from Within next to the Melding cluster will help a ton, and grabbing those other jewel sockets and socket Energy Shield / Minion Damage jewels will also help.
Last edited by Dixton on Aug 23, 2017, 7:31:23 AM
Thanks you, I wil try to improve the gear with the amy and belt and I will replace the gems.

I just start to run maps and this build seems very solid
IGN: Arzayos
Hey I was wondering for single target fights like bosses, what could I replace melee splash for? I can't think of anything but Melee phys but not sure if there is something better for the build. Btw I am running AW.
"
k0mod0 wrote:
Hey I was wondering for single target fights like bosses, what could I replace melee splash for? I can't think of anything but Melee phys but not sure if there is something better for the build. Btw I am running AW.

Replace Melee Splash with Multistrike. I will add this to the gem section.
Last edited by Dixton on Aug 24, 2017, 5:07:52 AM
I've been following your build so far and I gotta say, it's a ton of fun. You do enough support that groups love you but the solo play is still fantastic. The build keeps you involved with the vaal auras, flesh offerings etc. I'm curious, is there a reason why you don't take Elemental Equilibrium? I'm trying it out atm and using arctic breath to trigger EE just on bosses. I'm still in the early end-game and things die too fast to really notice if it's having an impact or not.

I love having all the resist aura's. It makes gearing things out pretty simple when you can focus on ES and other useful mods instead of paying out the nose for those same items to have resist on them.

Thanks for the guide!
"
Shelk wrote:
I've been following your build so far and I gotta say, it's a ton of fun. You do enough support that groups love you but the solo play is still fantastic. The build keeps you involved with the vaal auras, flesh offerings etc. I'm curious, is there a reason why you don't take Elemental Equilibrium? I'm trying it out atm and using arctic breath to trigger EE just on bosses. I'm still in the early end-game and things die too fast to really notice if it's having an impact or not.

I love having all the resist aura's. It makes gearing things out pretty simple when you can focus on ES and other useful mods instead of paying out the nose for those same items to have resist on them.

Thanks for the guide!

Thanks for the kind words!

I didn't grab EE mostly because I was gem socket starved, there were gems I wanted to fit that I couldn't. If you're running high tier map bosses, Guardians, Atziri/Uber Atziri, then yeah, it's probably worth grabbing and proccing EE. EE is also pretty terrible unless you have a set mapping group, but if you're playing in open groups with random players, it's not very reliable to use, and if you're grouping with other players your auras should make it so your party members destroy any boss in seconds.
"

Thanks for the kind words!

I didn't grab EE mostly because I was gem socket starved, there were gems I wanted to fit that I couldn't. If you're running high tier map bosses, Guardians, Atziri/Uber Atziri, then yeah, it's probably worth grabbing and proccing EE. EE is also pretty terrible unless you have a set mapping group, but if you're playing in open groups with random players, it's not very reliable to use, and if you're grouping with other players your auras should make it so your party members destroy any boss in seconds.

Ah yeah, that makes sense. Gem sockets are definitely a problem, atm I have a bit of extra resist so I drop Purity of Elements to make room for it. On Elemental Weakness maps I can't use it.
Last edited by Shelk on Aug 25, 2017, 8:50:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info