[3.0] 10 Auras, LL AW/SRS Necromancer [Budget Friendly!]

HC viable?
"
SimonAdebisi wrote:
HC viable?

I'm not a HC player, but it could be HC viable. The defensive stats are definitely on point, 82/82/83 Resistances, Arctic Armour, 7K+ Energy Shield etc. but I think the main problem would be Coruscating Elixir. If you accidentally let it drop for even just a split second and you get hit by Chaos damage you can say bye bye to your character. I died myself once to it trying the build out in Dried Lake SC.

I think if you want to play HC, it'd be better to play a traditional Shavronne's Wrappings Low Life AW build.
Isn't The Retch talisman-league-only?
"
Isn't The Retch talisman-league-only?

Yes, but it's also obtainable through Divination cards. Rare Crystal belt with 20% Duration or a Perandus Blazon will do anyway. Retch is nice Quality of Life because it increases the duration by an insane amount.
And what about guardians, atziri and shaper with this build?:P
"
karol7492 wrote:
And what about guardians, atziri and shaper with this build?:P

The build is definitely Guardian and Normal Atziri viable. I'm not a big boss killer so doing Shaper or Uber Atziri is never a goal of mine, AW isn't a Shaper killer, difficult to get weapons and they will die pretty fast, if not they will despawn because of the fight duration. Uber Atziri might be viable if you game her, similair to strategies used for 2.6 Poison AW.

The DPS against Guardians and Shaper with 50 weapon out will max at around 3,5m DPS, almost 4m DPS against Atziri/Uber Atziri.

I made the build with mapping in mind. Clearing as fast as possible while minimizing risk, being able to run high level maps at a low level and low budget without a huge risk of death.
Last edited by Dixton on Aug 3, 2017, 4:28:10 PM
Which bandit did you choose? I guess kill all or maybe kraityn?
"
moonball5 wrote:
Which bandit did you choose? I guess kill all or maybe kraityn?

Kill all. None of the bandit rewards are really beneficial to this build.

Playing the build currently in Harbinger, will keep updating the guide with relevant information.
Do you not use a mobility skill?
"
Immunized wrote:
Do you not use a mobility skill?

No. Hard to find an available socket for one. On top of that, movement skill that aren't Whirling Blades or Shield Charge lose a bit of their value at end-game. Socket one while leveling though, helps quite a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info