[3.0] 10 Auras, LL AW/SRS Necromancer [Budget Friendly!]

"
eihou wrote:
Thanks for answer. Another questions, do i need any +max life on my gear? And why we need chaos resistance? Since we have 50-200 life, even with maxed chaos resistance, chaos damage would one shot us if it goes thru shield. No?

You don't need +# maximum life on gear, however, if you have Presence of Chayula, which is the best-in-slot unique amulet for this build, then it's a decent stat to have. Presence of Chayula converts 20% of your life to Energy Shield, which means more life = more Energy Shield. But for gear, it's better to priority Energy Shield over anything else, however, if you find for example a pair of gloves one with 120 Energy Shield and another with 120 Energy Shield and 50 Life, the ones with Life would undoubtedly be better if you have a Presence of Chayula.

Coruscating Elixir doesn't make us immune to Chaos damage the way the Chaos Innoculation keystone does, it only prevents Chaos damage from penetrating our Energy Shield barrier. This means that we still take Chaos damage, just not to our life, same way a Shavronne's Wrappings Low Life build does. Chaos resistance is a nice secondary stat to focus on after Energy Shield, not mandatory by any means but it's definitely nice to have.
Does the Commander of Darkness nerf not make the build a lot more expensive as now we have to get life, ES as well as resistances on gear?

*edit: How badly does the nerf affect this build?
Last edited by Ph4tso on Aug 12, 2017, 11:39:12 AM
"
Ph4tso wrote:
Does the Commander of Darkness nerf not make the build a lot more expensive as now we have to get life, ES as well as resistances on gear?

*edit: How badly does the nerf affect this build?

No, Commander of Darkness nerf was only to the increased damage per aura, from 10% per aura to a static 30% as long as one aura is in effect. The Attack Speed given from Commander of Darkness was also nerfed. But going from ridiculous damage to ridiculous damage isn't a big difference, the only big difference is in early end-game where we used to largely rely on our auras for increased damage. Before we could almost ignore increased minion damage on the tree and jewels, but now it's pretty vital.

We don't need resistance on gear, it's just good to have in order to cap for Elemental Weakness maps. However, with only our auras we will be sitting at about 12% Over the cap(Our cap is 82/82/83, so it's almost 20% resistance over the default resistance cap).

Last edited by Dixton on Aug 12, 2017, 10:16:43 PM
Revamped the guide with entirely new, up to date and more indepth information than previously.
Hi there working your build currently (not sure if can see my profile/char) never used AW. Also still pretty new to POE least end game wise at this point.

I've been using a mix of SRS/AW just to play around with but I notice when I enter a new area my AWs disappear usually....Is this normal? Any tips for keeping a high amount up?

Also getting a 6 socket on the aura chest piece has been RNG hell...Most I've gotten is 5 and low on freaking jewel orbs.

i can see you removed your stone golem and i was wondering where you were picking that life regen?
"
Hi there working your build currently (not sure if can see my profile/char) never used AW. Also still pretty new to POE least end game wise at this point.

I've been using a mix of SRS/AW just to play around with but I notice when I enter a new area my AWs disappear usually....Is this normal? Any tips for keeping a high amount up?

Also getting a 6 socket on the aura chest piece has been RNG hell...Most I've gotten is 5 and low on freaking jewel orbs.

If you're having trouble keeping up enough AW, it could be because AW doesn't function as well in lower quantity maps, especially if they have poor layout and density. I mentioned in my guide about this issue, and one solution is to temporarily replace Queen's Escape with a Jorhast's Blacksteel unique mace, you could also grab the Animate Weapon enchant for 24% more AW copies.

AW will disappear when you enter a new zone, they don't carry through. Which I hope is something they will address in the future since it's a pretty archaic mechanic, especially with Master missions.

Yeah, there's a bit of RNG involved with socketing the Victario's Influence. I would recommend purchasing a 6S one if you can affoard it, you could get it in 5 Jeweller's Orbs or 500.

"
Mcbeer wrote:
i can see you removed your stone golem and i was wondering where you were picking that life regen?

My bad! The build still uses Stone Golem, I forgot to include it under the Gem section. It's been added now. Another option though is to pick up the Shaper node for 1% Life regen, as you will only use Life to cast Flesh Offering and if you're playing SRS only until you get your Vaal Clarity up and running. This will save a Gem socket.
An videos?

Is the dmg enought for t16? Bosses?
Bayern des samma mia
"
An videos?

Is the dmg enought for t16? Bosses?

No videos yet, having PC issues so haven't been able to record any. I'll try to record some in the future.

AW should do amazingly well on Guardians, SRS should be decent. AW can't do Shaper, can do Atziri and possibly Uber Atziri but it's a real pain in the ass to do. SRS can do Atziri and should be able to do Shaper. I'm not a boss killer so I never keep bosses in mind when I make my builds.
I was wondering why you dont use Wither instead of scorching ray and vulnerability instead of temporal chains? Give me a shout ingame or reply here thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info