[3.0] 10 Auras, LL AW/SRS Necromancer [Budget Friendly!]

Awesome guide mate! Detailed but easy and quick to read and navigate trough.
Was thinking about builds the whole day, narrowed it down to AW/Minions. Your guide helped me a lot with coming up with my own build.

So when you use the LL flask you drop to 1 life. And being BM means if you use a skill while using the flask you die? Would speccing into the Shaper note counter that? (..if you don't have an Elreon's)

How do you handle mana costs in general without life regen?

I feel like I'm missing something obvious here. :D
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Aug 7, 2017, 2:29:13 PM
"
Caliginosus wrote:
Awesome guide mate! Detailed but easy and quick to read and navigate trough.
Was thinking about builds the whole day, narrowed it down to AW/Minions. Your guide helped me a lot with coming up with my own build.

So when you use the LL flask you drop to 1 life. And being BM means if you use a skill while using the flask you die? Would speccing into the Shaper note counter that? (..if you don't have an Elreon's)

How do you handle mana costs in general without life regen?

I feel like I'm missing something obvious here. :D

I use a Stone Golem, and no, you can't kill yourself with Blood Magic. If you're at 1 HP and try to pop a skill you can't because you don't have enough Life.
Why no Spell Echo for SRS?

/Edit
Nvm. Never tried SRS since the 20 cap. :D
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Aug 8, 2017, 6:13:51 PM
All the Coruscating Flasks I see this league are like 20c. Can I find Dragon div cards somewhere? Or is it just straight up more expensive?
I really like build concept and I plan to try it. Can you give my passive skills order after 30 lvl?
"
Mister_Abc wrote:
All the Coruscating Flasks I see this league are like 20c. Can I find Dragon div cards somewhere? Or is it just straight up more expensive?

Buying The Dragon cards(4 of them for a set) will be cheaper, each card is about 3-4 Chaos at the moment on Harbinger Softcore.

Also, because of how cheap 6L Bows are this league with The Porcupine card set I decided to transition away from AW in to SRS as I played mostly with a group. Build is exactly the same with SRS. WED was changed this league in to working with any attack, not specifically weapons, and because our SRS attacks it can be supported by it, which is a nice option for early league before Level 4 Empowers and +3 Bows litter the market.

"
Czesiek_PL wrote:
I really like build concept and I plan to try it. Can you give my passive skills order after 30 lvl?

It's going to depend on what you need. While leveling, focus a lot on defenses and try to grab aura nodes. I'd also recommend running a Temporal Chains Blasphemy instead of Vitality, as aura stacking is (unfortunately) not as beneficial in 3.0 as it was in 2.6.
Hey. Rather new player here. I have some major questions. I leveled my char to 52, got Victarios Influence and Coruscating Elixir. Now i dont know, what we get from Low Life? Or why Coruscant elixir is important? Can anyone explain this playstyle to me? thx
"
I'd also recommend running a Temporal Chains Blasphemy instead of Vitality, as aura stacking is (unfortunately) not as beneficial in 3.0 as it was in 2.6.

Does this make the build less viable - seems a lot of relying on auras?
How have you found it at higher map tiers?

I'm busy following your guide and I'd love to try AW - will it still work?
"
eihou wrote:
Hey. Rather new player here. I have some major questions. I leveled my char to 52, got Victarios Influence and Coruscating Elixir. Now i dont know, what we get from Low Life? Or why Coruscant elixir is important? Can anyone explain this playstyle to me? thx

We use the keystone Blood Magic and the passive behind it called Mortal Conviction. This means that we have 0 Mana and the mana cost of spells, auras etc. is taken from our life pool. We use a large majority of our life pool to reserve our auras, we will only have 50-200 Life left but we will have about 4-7K Energy Shield.

Chaos damage is the only damage type that can bypass Energy Shield and hit directly at our life pool, this means that any form of Chaos damage is an instant 1 shot for us. To counter this we use the unique flask Coruscating Elixir which makes it so Chaos damage can't bypass our Energy Shield.

"
Ph4tso wrote:
"
I'd also recommend running a Temporal Chains Blasphemy instead of Vitality, as aura stacking is (unfortunately) not as beneficial in 3.0 as it was in 2.6.

Does this make the build less viable - seems a lot of relying on auras?
How have you found it at higher map tiers?

I'm busy following your guide and I'd love to try AW - will it still work?

The build is still just as viable as it was in 2.6, it's just weaker now. The build still works, I played it to 87 with budget gear on Harbinger, though I would recommend using SRS until you're a higher level running well-rolled Red Maps. But you can run AW starting at end-game if you'd like.

A +2 6L Bow and Soul Strike quiver will cost you less than an Exalted orb this league, which to me is entirely insane. The reworked WED gem now also works on SRS, which is a nice boost.
Last edited by Dixton on Aug 10, 2017, 4:05:41 PM
Thanks for answer. Another questions, do i need any +max life on my gear? And why we need chaos resistance? Since we have 50-200 life, even with maxed chaos resistance, chaos damage would one shot us if it goes thru shield. No?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info