Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

I played KB wander for over 2 years or so, KB nerf seems massive but will see how this plays out for me.

Even if this kills my build I don't care, still the amount of work you put into this expansion and the game itself is impressive.

Please don't listen to this people crying about nerfs, balance is a must.
Sounds good :)
So if you stack 10 Viridian Grand Spectrums, you will have 12%*10*10 = 1200% elemental damage?
How can anyone be excited for this? It's a list of nerfs with zero buffs on unused skills. lol wat?
Last edited by Hawragh on Aug 2, 2017 2:35:24 AM
Completed 19 ChallengesAziah wrote:
Completed 19 ChallengesShotslol wrote:
Thanks for the changes and overdue nerfs to things. Time for people to find new things to play with :D Refreshing meta inc hopefully.

Whats so good about nerfing everything if you dont fix old weak skills? All they did is make it so there are a handful of builds in a game that prides itself on tons of builds to play.

Obviously you didn't read the patch notes. There are so many more build possibilities now.
that's a lot of words! good work devs
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.0.0 - The Fall of Oriath

[li]The game client now plays the animated Grinding Gear Games logo on startup while loading. It can be skipped once the minimum amount of data is loaded.[/li]

[li]The loading screen now displays rotating gears.[/li]

u have new loading
I left GGG

Thanks GGG for making me stop playing this game :) I will enjoy free time
Flippers are like pedophiles and flipping is like statuatory rape. While no harm seems to be done at first sight because no actual fight took place, psychological damages are immense and life-breaking. In that way, PoE seems to be like pedophile ring, where no naming of offenders is allowed
Notes? Notes? Epic novel more like ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info