Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

"

- Summon Skeletons has been renamed Summon Skeleton, and has been reworked. Many of the passives and items that interact with it have been rebalanced. Summon Skeleton now has a base cast time of 0.5 seconds, and the cost has been reduced by approximately 60% at all levels. It now summons a single skeleton per cast and has a base limit of 5 summoned skeletons.
- The Summoned Skeleton Warrior minion's attack time has been reduced to 0.8 seconds, and its base damage has been increased by approximately 66%. Summoned Skeleton Mage minion's cast time has been reduced to 1.2 seconds.
- Summoned Skeleton Mages now deal 50% more damage at gem level 20, and significantly more damage at earlier gem levels. Their behaviour has been tweaked and they will no longer flee.

Why do skeleton warriors still exist? Currently they have less hp than zombies, hit less than zombies, don't follow the summoner and last only for a set duration. Their AI is also worse. And you can no longer have double the skeletons compared to your zombies. I honestly have a hard time understanding these changes.
i read every word daddy
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
"
omg what kind of OVERNERF for totems...Totem builds are pretty dead now

What are you talking about? lol, there are no totem nerfs.
So much to take in, so little time to try to absorb all that before the league starts, gee.

"
iolanthe wrote:
"

That totem life nerf is huge for RF totems. That coupled with the RF gem nerf...man, I don't know if that build is going to make it.

Summoned totems have 45% less life and take 45% less damage. This will impact life leeched from attacking enemy totems and the damage dealt by Righteous Fire totems.
Last edited by Jaggy123 on Aug 2, 2017, 2:17:54 AM
"
Shotslol wrote:
Thanks for the changes and overdue nerfs to things. Time for people to find new things to play with :D Refreshing meta inc hopefully.

Whats so good about nerfing everything if you dont fix old weak skills? All they did is make it so there are a handful of builds in a game that prides itself on tons of builds to play.
"
iolanthe wrote:
"

NVM xD
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Aug 2, 2017, 2:21:09 AM
aqwsome
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BEX TAKE MY ENERGY ! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
To somewhat compensate for the loss of damage from the removal of 'double dipping', the damage of player Ignites, Poisons, and Bleeding has been greatly increased.

Can we get the numbers? Or is it the same as what was stated in the old manifesto?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info