3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
Execreth wrote:

And how i see the setups of ur pastebin links when i dnt know what is that pastebin thing xD. U linked a link, i go to pastebin and what ive to do then....

I'll jump in here too :) Pastebin's are used to import characters into an offline Path of Exile build planner called Path of Building. For more information and how to use, please reference this forum post:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360
Last edited by Satisfaction on Aug 24, 2017, 3:47:34 PM
Do you somehow blind mobs with this build?

Because if not, you have it ticked at configurations settings on PoB pastebin.

I just realised it and my evasion dropped from 90% on pots to 82% on PoB.

Also inform people that you have grace on even for non-running setup.

It's a very bad gimmick to misguide people if it was intented.

You also have it on your Build post

SpoilerHide
PRO:
An undeniably efficient build that combines insane movement speed, excellent damage, up to 90% chance to evade, and up to 25% chance to block.

You can't realy stack it up that high even with perfect gear, in the best situation you have up to 82% with pots on
"
ninja95 wrote:
Do you somehow blind mobs with this build?

Because if not, you have it ticked at configurations settings on PoB pastebin.

Just call me Jelbishi's unofficial assistant at this point, haha:
Stibnite flask creates smoke cloud on use. Smoke cloud's inflict blind.
any1 have problem with traps with vaal pact? just never played a lab build with vaal pact before -_-
Hi. Loving the build. It's great to clear Uber lab in 6-7minutes straight, and ~18 minutes full key run.

I am making a 6L queen and gave up with 4B1R1G. What should I gem in the red socket?
"
Mswiatcz wrote:
Hi. Loving the build. It's great to clear Uber lab in 6-7minutes straight, and ~18 minutes full key run.

I am making a 6L queen and gave up with 4B1R1G. What should I gem in the red socket?

added fire imo
hi guy i love your BV build but i have a question, what do you think about BV in Berserker? im thinking on make this build or Berserker, btw i need the opinion for you, 1 EXPERT
Hey, I saw that u were using Chernobog's Pillar as a shield on some of your videos, but u didnt include it in a guide. Is there any particular reason why u were using it over normal spell dmg shield?
"
kinga95 wrote:
Hey, I saw that u were using Chernobog's Pillar as a shield on some of your videos, but u didnt include it in a guide. Is there any particular reason why u were using it over normal spell dmg shield?

I thought that at first too... If you watch the Shaper Deathless video at 8:22 you can see that it is a rare shield with Chernobog's skin on it.
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"
Execreth wrote:

And how i see the setups of ur pastebin links when i dnt know what is that pastebin thing xD. U linked a link, i go to pastebin and what ive to do then....

I'll jump in here too :) Pastebin's are used to import characters into an offline Path of Exile build planner called Path of Building. For more information and how to use, please reference this forum post:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360

U dnt answers me to my question. There is a pastebin link from the users which uploads stuff, taht link must pass to pastebin web or to PoB. If in PoB which place to paste it, cos i dnt see anyone.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info