3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Hi what do you think about Abberath's Hooves for flask charge generation? Is it worth it or should I am for Seven-League Steps?
I don't see any leech on the tree so far, i'm lvl 65... is there a life leech on your build? if not then what is up with Vaal Pact, ty for any replies.
"
KustomBallaz wrote:
I don't see any leech on the tree so far, i'm lvl 65... is there a life leech on your build? if not then what is up with Vaal Pact, ty for any replies.

Warlords mark and Atziri's flask.
Thanks for the update, I've been following this build for the past week and it's been a lot of fun.(first build of the league)

Also, do you really think these nodes in green are worth it?
http://i.imgur.com/xQ9GyIV.png
Last edited by NasoG on Aug 22, 2017, 11:19:40 AM
tyvm for the guide. im very happy with how it turned out. other than to brag about my queen i have a few comments on how i felt about this and that and my general experience.
Spoiler

as for commandment i havent tried flames but ive been using blades which has a high crit chance which benefits well with our crit multi and chance. seems to get a lot of kills WHILE running at 300%. ive stopped at 300 because i cannot control my hero well enough to benefit from more.
as for games i absolutely hate cull on flame dash so i switched arcane surge and culling strike. orb of storms procs it better than flame dash for me. as for leveling bladefall did me a lot more good than blade vortex did but i still used bv to get a feel for the skill. overall i could improve my gear a lot, especially in damage but strictly for lab i dont feel the need to so i wont. im not planning on mapping with this but if i was i would get way more damage and the stun pantheon. another thing about gems again, i found rallying cry useless as im not going for #1 so i removed it and am using smoke mine. lastly a question, im not too happy with immortal call, and i dont need the slot in the cwdt for ice golem and potentially inc duration. what else could i put there that would help with big single target bosses like argus izaro and maybe the odd map boss
"
Thanks for the update, I've been following this build for the past week and it's been a lot of fun.(first build of the league)

Also, do you really think these nodes in green are worth it?
http://i.imgur.com/xQ9GyIV.png

Yes they're very strong nodes that add lots of movement speed and life. If you were comfortable playing very low life then you can spec out of them for the 12% evasion wheel that lies between the ranger and scion starting area. You would gain maybe 5% MS at the cost of 200+ life. So it's up to you :)

"
lightdarkness wrote:
tyvm for the guide. im very happy with how it turned out. other than to brag about my queen i have a few comments on how i felt about this and that and my general experience.
Spoiler

as for commandment i havent tried flames but ive been using blades which has a high crit chance which benefits well with our crit multi and chance. seems to get a lot of kills WHILE running at 300%. ive stopped at 300 because i cannot control my hero well enough to benefit from more.
as for games i absolutely hate cull on flame dash so i switched arcane surge and culling strike. orb of storms procs it better than flame dash for me. as for leveling bladefall did me a lot more good than blade vortex did but i still used bv to get a feel for the skill. overall i could improve my gear a lot, especially in damage but strictly for lab i dont feel the need to so i wont. im not planning on mapping with this but if i was i would get way more damage and the stun pantheon. another thing about gems again, i found rallying cry useless as im not going for #1 so i removed it and am using smoke mine. lastly a question, im not too happy with immortal call, and i dont need the slot in the cwdt for ice golem and potentially inc duration. what else could i put there that would help with big single target bosses like argus izaro and maybe the odd map boss

First, very nice QoTF!
I've hard lots of people like cull on the Orb and I can appreciate that and I think it's a good idea.

I'm not really sure why you would dislike rallying cry. It's free damage and mana sustain AND it lasts nearly forever.
But if that's not the route you want to take I understand completely.

Do you have path of building?
In that section of the guide I posted what my gear looks like when I'm trying to stack damage and survivability rather than completely movement speed.

Some, but not all, of the changes include:
Sin's Rebirth instead of Rare Stibnite Flask
Properly Enchanted Rat's Nest OR Starkonja's
New Boot Enchant
Slightly different skill tree

I'm very happy to hear you're taking this build down YOUR road and not mine. Hopefully this information helped a little bit but I really wasn't too sure how to answer all that.

Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 22, 2017, 7:14:04 PM
this shit is op did uber lab lvl 73 with 2.8k hp and 2k mana:D
Man im really done with Ethereal Knives and BV because of life leech... what do u do for leech?
"
sseshiro wrote:
Man im really done with Ethereal Knives and BV because of life leech... what do u do for leech?

I should make this more clear because I get asked this all the time.

You leech from Warlords mark and Atziri's promise.
Optional Leech: Boot enchant for 0.6 dmg leeched as life and mana.
I'm not really sure why you would dislike rallying cry. It's free damage and mana sustain AND it lasts nearly forever.
But if that's not the route you want to take I understand completely.
[/quote]
2 small problems with rallying cry.
damage would only be useful if i was doing runs with multiple people.
im only running by myself so the difference between killing izaro in 4 seconds or in 2 seconds is not important to me.

as for mana ive never had it run out except vs physical reflect but thats because i didnt apply warlords mark. overall it wasnt doing much for me so i replaced it with smoke mine for the movement speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info