[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

@Kira1414

I'm currently running this build.
I would like to know if we could run Headhunter as the belt since I really like that belt.

Is there a high-end build that you would recommend ?

-Zozote
"
TheZozote wrote:
@Kira1414

I'm currently running this build.
I would like to know if we could run Headhunter as the belt since I really like that belt.

Is there a high-end build that you would recommend ?

-Zozote

Yes. You can certainly run the build with Headhunter belt.

The high end version will use the following gears too:

You can also use Void Battery with a high spell crit chance shield with life and spell damage similar to this:
How did you like this build for 3.0 in the end?

Was looking for some status updates, looks like you stopped at lvl 96.
Last edited by NaeRo2 on Sep 27, 2017, 11:02:33 AM
@Kira1414

Why could be the Jewels with the high end build ? Emperor Majesty ?
I need help with this aha.

-Zozote
"
NaeRo2 wrote:

Definitely enjoying it as 90+ % (probably higher) of my SSF gears this league are funded by this build (though I wish I have better 6L luck this league as compared to last, still hoping to get a 6L on my Carcass Jack in the near future).

I cleared 115/126 atlas with a 5L Covenant chest during this process before switching over to elemental conversion, which has much higher damage output than the chaos setup.

I will be including Acuity, Void Battery and Inya's Epiphany into the recommended gears section. Though they are not easily accessible in SSF but in trading league, they are definitely very viable for the build.

"
TheZozote wrote:
@Kira1414

Why could be the Jewels with the high end build ? Emperor Majesty ?
I need help with this aha.

-Zozote

Emperor Majesty is good but that jewel is too pricey. ;)

Stats you want to look for when you source for jewels (in order of importance):
- % Increased Maximum Life (P)
- % Increased Spell Damage for Dual Wielding / Shield, depending on which setup you are on (P)
- % to Critical Multiplier for Spells (S)
- % to Global Critical Multiplier (S)
- % Increased Physical Damage (S)
- % Increased Damage (S)
- % Increased Attack and Cast Speed (S)

Legend: P - Prefix, S - Suffix
Is there a secret to farming items such as Divinarius and such? Or completely RNG?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
NaeRo2 wrote:

Definitely enjoying it as 90+ % (probably higher) of my SSF gears this league are funded by this build (though I wish I have better 6L luck this league as compared to last, still hoping to get a 6L on my Carcass Jack in the near future).

I cleared 115/126 atlas with a 5L Covenant chest during this process before switching over to elemental conversion, which has much higher damage output than the chaos setup.

I will be including Acuity, Void Battery and Inya's Epiphany into the recommended gears section. Though they are not easily accessible in SSF but in trading league, they are definitely very viable for the build.

Thanks for the update!
"
Nitsujmah wrote:
Is there a secret to farming items such as Divinarius and such? Or completely RNG?

It is completely RNG. Though there are a few ways to improve the chances:

1. Assassin's Favor Divination Card for 1 unique dagger
2. Ancient Orb on unique dagger
3. Chancing Imperial Skean
Hey one question.. What jewels are u using?
"
Regnam95 wrote:
Hey one question.. What jewels are u using?

Jewels that I have. Not really good but it is so hard to craft life % on Cobalt jewels.

I have updated the guide to include recommended jewel rolls when you source for jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info