[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

I have been running UBER lab since lvl 69 and haven't had an issue. Thanks for this build. Have been making some great currency. The enchants alone are amazing when you get a nice one.

DPS is fine, the poster above is saying it takes him 1-2 mins to kill boss which is bullshit. I havn't spent that much on this build and he is saying 50 exalts...yeah ok bud.

Also, before this build, I hated lab. Now I feel like I am playing Diablo 2 again. Thanks again for sharing!
When did you guys switch do dual wielding? Thanks

"
5upernova wrote:
I have been running UBER lab since lvl 69 and haven't had an issue. Thanks for this build. Have been making some great currency. The enchants alone are amazing when you get a nice one.

DPS is fine, the poster above is saying it takes him 1-2 mins to kill boss which is bullshit. I havn't spent that much on this build and he is saying 50 exalts...yeah ok bud.

Also, before this build, I hated lab. Now I feel like I am playing Diablo 2 again. Thanks again for sharing!

Also, can you put your characters in public? So I see how someone with the same build has build the character? THanks
Last edited by Korrikalari on Jan 7, 2018, 8:47:37 AM
Nice build, Which gems should I get with 19-20% Quality?
Start this Build with a cheap 5l Wall of Brambles and had no Problems with Uber Lab.
With the 6 Link Brass of Dome i try the Minotaur Guardian... can facetank him, really strong Build!
My character's been coming along nicely. Like I said in a couple previous posts around page 27 or 28, this is my highest character, about to hit level 91. I do everything, including mapping with no problems.

Up to 6311hp, and my tooltip dps for Blade Flurry is 4312 in my HO.

Check out my character.
Easily started doing lab at 67 with 3.6k HP. Can literally stand still in front of Izaro and laugh at his tickles.
What about 20-40% increased Blade Flurry Damage enchants?
Isnt that pretty useful?
I am new with Blade Flurry. Question is: what skill do you use to lvlup with? to 90+

Or Blade Flurry is ok for clearing too?
Thx
When I do Uber, I often kill the lieutenans on accident.
Do you switch to a single target spell?
So went a bit all out on a weapon haha.

bought this guy for 25ex Not budget I know.

Decided why not slam a ex so I did.

And then Devined

Know its not a mirror sword but the closest Ive ever had :)

Last edited by H4ckEyE on Jan 10, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info