[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

I'm not sure what to change but I died in the second fight so I'm hesitant to go back in.

HP: 3785 (I know this is too low)

I haven't finished act 10 yet because I'm not sure if the 2 points are worth the resist penalty. Here are my current resits, which would obviously drop 30 if I finish the act:
Fire: 82
Cold: 100
Lightning: 117
Chaos: 82

I am running this ring and amulet, which don't have HP, but if I drop either one I fall below the INT requirement for Concentrated Effect.

I know I need an off-hand with physical damage to elemental, I just haven't found an affordable one yet, and obviously that won't fix things if my issue is low health, anyway.

Any advice? Thanks!
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
I'm not sure what to change but I died in the second fight so I'm hesitant to go back in.

HP: 3785 (I know this is too low)

I haven't finished act 10 yet because I'm not sure if the 2 points are worth the resist penalty. Here are my current resits, which would obviously drop 30 if I finish the act:
Fire: 82
Cold: 100
Lightning: 117
Chaos: 82

I am running this ring and amulet, which don't have HP, but if I drop either one I fall below the INT requirement for Concentrated Effect.

I know I need an off-hand with physical damage to elemental, I just haven't found an affordable one yet, and obviously that won't fix things if my issue is low health, anyway.

Any advice? Thanks!

Hey man.

So I rolled this last night after getting my new pleb to 70ish. I dont know what your currency situation is like but i was able to gear my lab farmer oit with about 5ex. All gems and gear. Rings were about 25c each and one has 50int and 54str all in. So shouldnt be a huge issue to get one. Offhand cost me 30c for duel phys to elem. Apart from that most things look the same and ive got about 4.5k hp but dont feel like i get close to dying yet. Havent finished a10 yet haha but lab went quite well.
"
H4ckEyE wrote:

Hey man.

So I rolled this last night after getting my new pleb to 70ish. I dont know what your currency situation is like but i was able to gear my lab farmer oit with about 5ex. All gems and gear. Rings were about 25c each and one has 50int and 54str all in. So shouldnt be a huge issue to get one. Offhand cost me 30c for duel phys to elem. Apart from that most things look the same and ive got about 4.5k hp but dont feel like i get close to dying yet. Havent finished a10 yet haha but lab went quite well.

Thanks, I went ahead and moved some gear around tonight, finished Act 10, and managed my first Uber Lab clear tonight! It was slow and careful but I got the darn thing done and came out with a chest of 20 max quality gems!
I'm not sure how i can show you what i got equipped. was using a limbsplitter i got from level 17. now using what i got equipped.

I'm getting facerolled in the first lab i have to do to get past act 3. I'm getting wrecked and not doing enough damage it seems.

would like some advice on leveling gear that is cheap. and what gems i should be using at level 31
Your profile is set to private, you can change that in the settings.

You don't have to do normal lab in act 3, you can do it later ( end of act 4 usually ).

just use sunder - melee physical damage - faster attack

Herald of ash as your aura.

Alternatively you can go with molten strike ancestrall call - elemental attack damage -faster attack

Both works pretty well, you'll do fine, you will have enough hp if you follow the tree of the leveling section.

Oh and cap your res ( 75% ) or try to be closest
Last edited by Sixo on Jan 2, 2018, 4:17:43 PM
character tab is no longer hidden. i did not have it set to private, but for some reason the character tab was hidden.
"
mindfray wrote:
character tab is no longer hidden. i did not have it set to private, but for some reason the character tab was hidden.

You have no resistances, grab an amulet with some res and a two stone ring.

In your tabula go sunder - onslaught - melee phys - faster attack (multistrike later) - ruthless

Your weapon is ok but you'll be better with a two handed with the phys recipe ( check wiki ).

You took the axe damage nodes on the tree but you're using a staff btw

If you're new, you may not know that an unique item if not necessarily better than a rare, uniques are uniques not legendary or BiS
Last edited by Sixo on Jan 2, 2018, 5:15:31 PM
Another good build.

Don't really need Determination and Arctic Armour once you have Brass Dome. Able to run lab and kill Minotaur safely with Hatred and Herald of Ash.
This build makes lab feel so easy. It's opened lab up for me and has really made it an incredibly enjoyable experience! It's like I'm in high school again, playing D2, and doing Mehpy runs. I haven't had that feeling in years. There's no stress, no worrying about dying to traps, mobs, or -
after I got 4.5kish life and know his mechanics - Izaro. Thank you very much for this build.

I started out saving up and getting a decent brass dome, didnt care about the links. I bought the prophecy to 5 link it. My weapon has been a high 200 dps corsair blade and a 34% phys as extra fire offhand. I had Carnage heart for the stats, but changed to bloodgrip and it was 100% better - leech was a ruse! The regen/no bleed penalty is amazing from bloodgrip.

For the gloves, I place my wc totem there. Faster attacks and bleed on a cheep shaper/elder piece and its now a 6l wc totem that does more damage than me.

Crap rings, boots w res no movement speed.

I use blind jewels x3 and it is great.

Couple things:
For some of you guys using Carnage Heart - make the switch to bloodgrip. It's just silly for lab traps and bleeding against Izaro.

This build doesn't require a lot of dps, or a lot of life to get started in uber lab, and really helps you get to know the mechanics without the stress and pressure to do well or die/get one shot. The physical mitigation really makes up for a lot.

As of right now, I haven't found a build I want to play other than this really..I'm currently looking to reinvest back into this guy. In a few nice enchants, I was able to get some money to play with, tried atziri cyclone, ek craziness, and a few other things, but just haven't felt the same as this build. I'll start dumping some currency into it and see where I can go with it. Hell, I'm only level 80 too, so I have a lot of room to grow.

Again, thanks for this build and to everyone that has posted their changes and thoughts in the comments. It's made my league a much happier and more fun experience!
is there any way to make this build dased on movement speed instead of leap slam? My best ping is ~110ms so there's alot of desyncs all across the lab, especially on spiked traps, narrow pathes full of mobs etc. it would be way better for me to make it movement-based
Last edited by Bashirskiy on Jan 3, 2018, 7:54:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info