[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

Just did Hydra following this build
screenshots

I didn't dodge 90% of the stuff flying around (balls, speed shots, mortar shots)
(10% was because the bugger was dissapearing, and i had nothing better to do)

I don't know how to post my stuff here, but here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/JfMx9m01

Thank you Norseman! This build does everything i ever wished for! (few buttons and no dodging)

P.S.: if anyone finds himself running out of mana, get "x% of physical attack damage leeched as mana" anywhere you can (rings, neck, jewels). I got 0,25% and it's plenty. (you'll notice a mana flask in the picture. didn't use it, had it just in case)

P.S.2: will update if i manage to kill the other guardians xD

Again, Thank you Norseman!!

L.E.:
minotaur

Last edited by SiCkGFX on Jan 3, 2018, 4:53:59 PM

i made this, is this good for the build or should i keep crafting?
Just leveled this build to lvl75 and I'm already feeling like deleting my account.

Invested a few exalts in leveling/gearing so far, and my 50 chaos spectre toon feels lightyears ahead of this build.

Sure, getting around lab with it is a breeze, but just killing Argus takes 1-2 minutes.
The problem is this build has no DPS whatsoever.

I've pretty much all of the damage passives, and a nice 380pdps sword and basic stat-stick: 30k DPS.

Even if I got a mirror-worthy 550 pdps sword and my DPS tripled, it would still be a complete slog to kill any boss, let alone level in maps.

Yeah, with 50k+ base armor, you don't die, I'll give it that. Neither does anything else, though.
Last edited by Megaddd on Jan 4, 2018, 2:10:08 PM
where is leveling section?
6 axes and that's it?
Do you think we could slap Reave into this build with some of those crazy elder Stat sticks and make it work for mapping?
Is the damage that low as some of you say? 2600 tooltip is absurdly low. Wtf. How fast are you guys clering last phase Izaro or Argus?

Thanks.
Started this Char as my fist Hc char 2 Days ago, i lvled as Sunder Dual wield with some 1 alch weapon from poe trade (Princes Sabre offerhand lvl 10-70)
Its not the fastest mapper but a realy safe choice for Hc.
Unfortunately Stat sticks in hc are crazy expensive and i cant afford one atm so i use "Doon Cuebiyari
Vaal Sceptre" in the Main hand and whirling Blades instead of Leap slam to make up for the attack speed lose.
"
Korrikalari wrote:
Is the damage that low as some of you say? 2600 tooltip is absurdly low. Wtf. How fast are you guys clering last phase Izaro or Argus?

Thanks.

With 2.2k tooltip avg dmg (unbuffed), Argus goes down in roughly 10-12 seconds. With buffs and flasks, it ends up at around 200k DPS. That's with a 5L and generally crappy gear.
"
Arnsuz wrote:
"
Korrikalari wrote:

Thanks.

With 2.2k tooltip avg dmg (unbuffed), Argus goes down in roughly 10-12 seconds. With buffs and flasks, it ends up at around 200k DPS. That's with a 5L and generally crappy gear.

Its not that bad then, the comment above really shattered my expectatives, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info