Will Marijuana Become Legal Everywhere Eventually?

"
morbo wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
After being around those that drink compared to those that smoke, I'd much rather be around those who smoke any day!!!!

I've been around all of them, those who drink, those who smoke and those who drink and smoke (the vast majority, lol)... none are doing particularity stellar in their lives. Marijuana wont eat up your livers, it will eat up your brain instead. You are just replacing one poison with a different poison.

That said, I'm for legalization, tho under the condition of not having to pay for your detox rehabilitation in the future. Go ahead, smoke whatever you want, just on your own responsibility.

Cannabis won't eat up your brain and it isn't poison. Even long time smokers can stop smoking with no serious side effects. It's pretty much the least harmful drug there is. It also has a lot of medicinal value. Eating it is like taking a supplement, it will improve the way your body works.

Just because someone who smokes weed isn't doing that well in live, doesn't mean that weed is the reason.
Yes it will, that train has left the station for better or worse. Now the state's have their claws in it.
Censored.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
After being around those that drink compared to those that smoke, I'd much rather be around those who smoke any day!!!!

I've been around all of them, those who drink, those who smoke and those who drink and smoke (the vast majority, lol)... none are doing particularity stellar in their lives. Marijuana wont eat up your livers, it will eat up your brain instead. You are just replacing one poison with a different poison.

That said, I'm for legalization, tho under the condition of not having to pay for your detox rehabilitation in the future. Go ahead, smoke whatever you want, just on your own responsibility.

Cannabis won't eat up your brain and it isn't poison. Even long time smokers can stop smoking with no serious side effects. It's pretty much the least harmful drug there is. It also has a lot of medicinal value. Eating it is like taking a supplement, it will improve the way your body works.

Just because someone who smokes weed isn't doing that well in live, doesn't mean that weed is the reason.

no, multiple studies have shown and proved that smoking marijuana decreases brain performance in a permanent way. It also has all the other bad effects that smoke has when inhibited.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
The only recreational drug I need is Path of Exile.

Just wait until the first death from overdose. Worried parents around the world will be asking their children, "Are you taking the Poe?"

Believe me, there are more people in the world that from OD aspirin then there ever will be from Marijuana.
Give it about 5 to 10 years, all the states will have it legalized and then there will be so much pressure on a federal level, that they will have to legalize it on a federal level as well........There are too many other horrible things going on the world right now then to worry about someone smoking a blunt...........Eventually they will get their priorities right.
I had a cold/throat sore that didn't go away for like 2-3 weeks so i went to get it checked out that it wasn't strep throat... second time in like 8 years that i've been to the doctor.. they prescribed paracetamol. Threw the prescription away. Fack that shit who needs pain killers for something barely hurting.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
^Our society doesn't treat ailments, it suppresses symptoms and makes illness endure.

No money otherwise.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^Our society doesn't treat ailments, it suppresses symptoms and makes illness endure.

No money otherwise.

Peace,

-Boem-

Funny, the way you said it made me think of:

Survival of the fittest - maybe the medical industry is much more a case of natural selection than otherwise. That industry is what survives because it doesn't undermine its own foundation of existence - so it keeps growing because there is opportunity in it simply.

We could also blame the Illuminati of course.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
^i don't blame, it's merely an observation.

If i wanted to blame anything i'd blame the egoistical nature of man and dominating other people being the main rewarding source of income in the current model of society.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I don't mean you, i mean people.

I was referring to most people usually blame some "big bad guys", even if the things happen for a natural reason. It's easier that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info