The Fall of Oriath Release Date and Trailer!

good lets see how its ends up
my only question is what is the skill at 00:35 O.O i wants it. ...
"
pootie3030 wrote:
wow bud, not a single positive point. are you off to see if piglet and pooh can help you find your tail?

Omg, I laughed so hard at this I almost spat my food! I've never hear that before :D
Thank you Bex!!!

Really great news! Awesome trailer & 4th August already!

Me earlier:

---->
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Jul 20, 2017, 1:30:24 PM
Awesome! Thanks for all of this. I'm thrilled to support such an amazing game as this (and have been since beta).
"
dda550 wrote:
Please release a offline patch before the launch, so for people who have slow internet are able to download this huge patch in advance.

How? The game is online only...
"
poeFan2 wrote:

No to removing reflect, just deal less damage and you dont kill yourself.
"
BokoBak wrote:
I've played D2 most of my childhood, starting with d1 where I had no fucking idea what i was doing. The years went on, and on, and a day arrived where D3 was talked about. The hype was real. Finally the day came. Collectors Edition, ready to get my mind blown.. apparently it did, because an explosion of shit was what i got.
Bitter and Lonely I crawled through life, with no purpose. Just sleep, eat, work. But then.. One day, it could've been any. I found a game. Your game. Path of fucking Exile. Beating the diablo series in a personal way, one wouldn't believe existed these days.
The trailer is epic!

Word.
Let's hope those nerf does not get prety steroidic.
I don't like character related nerfing. skills related.. well maybe, but character related, important normal items related, skill tree related.. well.. this made me leave GW2.

So please do not disappoint me in here at least.. Please..

I just wanna continue play in silence and enjoyment my precious Diablo on Steroids and Anabols.
Last edited by YordanY1 on Jul 20, 2017, 1:56:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info