When will you REWORK Reflect?

Since i got 0% Help from all the discussions here,and the only thing i found are "Professors" who think they know everything and their highest char is lvl 97,i will be closing this post and reediting it!
Seems nowerdays people are more interested in "Pretending they are special and they know everything" than to help find a solution to something thats bothering many in this game!As always you manage to evade the solution with your own selfish egos!Dont be suprised when you get hit back in real life for the same thing in the face!People always get what they have earned!I regret supporting this game and will be short leaving it,and spending my time and money on some other game which makes sense and is player orianted!A game that wont have egoistic allknowing nobodys that NEVER help,but always comment how they did that,and how they did this,and how YOU are imperfect and they are!
Last edited by KillerFit on Jul 14, 2017, 12:34:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2017, 3:29:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Some of the "reworking" will be around other mechanics like pierce which would enable you to off screen yourself
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
They sort of did in 3.0... they added a -20% reflect damage taken pantheon minor. They also added some - reflect in the passive tree. That should keep you from one or two shotting yourself and hopefully realizing there is a reflect mob, I should back off.
Last edited by KillerFit on Jul 14, 2017, 12:36:11 PM
Man OP calm down you have anger issues
Last edited by KillerFit on Jul 14, 2017, 12:36:24 PM
You need to suggest another way to penalize glass-cannon builds then. If all they did was remove the danger of reflect, they wouldn't have any other builds except for max damage builds that don't even let monsters move... much less attack.

You might like that style of play, but it would get old fast for most players.

There has to be a down-side to playing a glass cannon, and currently reflect is that downside.

Come up with a better one, and make it a suggestion.

I highly recommend learning to format your text for ease of reading, or you run the risk of the right person not bothering.
Last edited by KillerFit on Jul 14, 2017, 12:36:35 PM
"
KillerFit wrote:
What if i am playing a melee build?

That's why you have eyeballs in your head
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by KillerFit on Jul 14, 2017, 12:37:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info