The Fall of Oriath Release Date and Trailer!

lag incoming !??
Linking a "Info coming soon" splash... 10/10 troll.
"
fatb0y3 wrote:
Why's there going to be a Challenge League that goes alongside probably the biggest expansion in the games history? Just give us Path of Oriath so we can enjoy that and not pound on more content than neccessary.

I disagree completely. I am super excited for 3.0 really... but it really wont take much time at all to get to mapping... and I would like some new element.
OMG Hype is real finally

Linking a "Info coming soon" splash... 10/10 troll.

yep, couldn't have voiced my own concerns better.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
fatb0y3 wrote:
Why's there going to be a Challenge League that goes alongside probably the biggest expansion in the games history? Just give us Path of Oriath so we can enjoy that and not pound on more content than neccessary.

A number of reasons

1. It's always been the case and why would they suddenly do it differently?

2. The expansion is content, but a challenge league type is the "style" of the content. They are 2 different things (not entirely as the challenge league have some content of its own).

3. New content will be even more flavourful if its alongside something else that is new. Would you rather just watch a new TV show, or watch a new TV shoe on a better new monitor?

4. People will get bored faster without a challenge league. They will stop playing faster. This is still true even if you just do the same league as now (Legacy). People are tiring of it.
Last edited by Violander on Jul 20, 2017, 5:04:00 PM
Balanced for xbox, delayed by xbox, nice
"
DrDraids wrote:
Balanced for xbox, delayed by xbox, nice

while i think the consolero stuff is heavily influencing their development, i don't think the xbox stuff is responsible for delays. except if the current announcement was intended to include xbox stuff :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
fatb0y3 wrote:

If there is no new challenge league players will be done with the content in like 1 or 2 weeks and then it'll die, with no economy, no player base and no challenge!
Good!!! Keep up the changes and making it fun to keep playing.

Nerf Vinktars

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info