Skill Preview: Charged Dash

Charged Dash + cast while channeling + phase run
"
ZedCreek wrote:
"
Zaraky wrote:
OK nice, now I want to know why Cyclone isn't considered a channeling skill. It would actually be the best possible way to implement cyclone channeling and moving at the same time.

Because cyclone not a spell, cyclone is attack.

Charged dash is also an attack so: no.

Making Cyclone a channeled skill would mean building the skill up from scratch again. Also it would probably mean that they'd make it into a straight line channel meaning you'd need to stop channeling to change direction. I'm sure GGG wouldn't like Cyclone + CWC builds. It would be like bringin back CoC without the need to actually get in close to hit anything.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
wtf. this looks horrible from a balance standpoint.

as if shield charge wasn't everywhere enough, now it's a channeling skill? these channeling skills have basically broken the game to a new level.

i reallllly wish they never were implemented.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
A skill that WOULD be barely okay at low lvl IF you could cruisecontrol with it while holding one key down? Why not.

But we must keep clicking and releasing it?
No thanks.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Qustion:

When standing still channeling this skill, will one take damage on the stationary body or on the forward moving body, or both?
Does it have some immunities while channeling?

This one could be good or bad depending on how it works.
Very intresting.

Can it penetrate objects, and similar?
Doryanis fist build!
"
sacred777 wrote:
and yet another skill designed for xbox.
give me more channeling skills please
oh boy we should design skills so xbox users can use them really freaking simple.

is it painful being so butt hurt all the time?
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
"
Atech2 wrote:
Doryanis fist build!

Cant Work.

The new Skill convert 50% of the Physical Damage to lightning, so maybe with Facebreaker if this skill works unarmend.

"
ZedCreek wrote:
"
Zaraky wrote:
OK nice, now I want to know why Cyclone isn't considered a channeling skill. It would actually be the best possible way to implement cyclone channeling and moving at the same time.

Because cyclone not a spell, cyclone is attack.

Blade Flurry ......
The only thing i wonder now is

Now that there will be more content, more enemies and all other stuff, Will The Goddess Unleashed sword receive more dialogue? Would be interesting to hear what she have to say to the new enemies. :)
Rest in peace Rick May.
¨You were good son, real good; maybe even the best¨

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info