Skill Preview: Charged Dash

I see the possibilities, please don't let me down, looks awesome.
This with my Inquisitor Double Mjolnir Build is going to rip shit apart with this since it's coded as an attack skill....I CAN'T WAIT <3
So juicy! For a long time I waited for something similar in the game.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Heartbound wrote:
"
LastMagus wrote:
in a game that's essentially a single player online game with a multiplayer trading experience, how are other people's builds impacting your gameplay ?

No offense, but what you said seems sort of ignorant. The game has ladders for a reason. It's competitive. If someone is using a skill that's blatantly overpowered by far, then you are forced to use it. If not, you will be at the disadvantage. That's why they nerf things all the time..

No offense, but what you said seems ignorant. When there is competition there will always be an efficient (op) way of doing things. If you aren't using the most efficient way then you are simply not competetive and have no reason to complain.

Yep, definitely just ignorant. There will always be something better yes. BUT If something is better by A LOT then it needs nerfed to be more in line with other things. Idk how you aren't understanding this.. Do you lack common sense? I feel sorry for you.
Last edited by Heartbound on Jul 19, 2017, 5:29:07 AM
Nice Skill, but when a strong opponent used it, then it will become unpleasant for us.... ;)
The Way to Hell is paved with good intensions.
This is far more amazing than anything i can personally imagine for a channeling skill. Well played GGG.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
"
Iean wrote:
Im curious how it would work with cwc + blade vortex. Mostly im curious is it gona be possible to get full blade vortex stacks with it.

There is no reason to think it'll be different from any other CWC option: Cast the spell every .35 seconds at level 20.

So .35 * 20 = 7 seconds. You'd need to have a 7 second duration on it to reach max stacks or just 40% increased duration since its base is 5 seconds. Perfectly reasonable to obtain from the tree.

Thx for answer now i just cant wait to get it :) Raider+Slayer Scion should work awesome with it.
Looks not bad
I bet it can't be used with 2h weapons. Leap Slam 4 lyfe.
I hope it can be used unarmed. I want a proper lightning unarmed skill, and I LOVE shield charge. This sounds similar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info