Skill Preview: Charged Dash

this looks interesting !

already wondering what builds could be made based on this skill.
Looks epic if it has wand usage (since they can receive att speed boosts)

but even if it doesn't I'll use it, hopefully you guys throw some MTX at it so I can differentiate myself from my running buddies, vain I know but hey :)
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
Looks good! But whats with the lightning skill reveal bias? ;D
that's pretty cool but i feel that the animation is kind of meh somehow, not sure what could have been done differently but it doesn't have that wow amazing feel.

my positive feedback about it is that it DOES have that wow amazing feel to it but... i don't know, it's kind of a dilemma, i like the concept, i love it infact and i can't wait to try it out!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
that's pretty cool but i feel that the animation is kind of meh somehow, not sure what could have been done differently but it doesn't have that wow amazing feel.

Really? I love the blue specter animation. I finally have a beautiful skill to play instead of power siphon :)
This skill I like.

Nice work GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info