Skill Preview: Charged Dash

Looks good!
LE HYPE!!!!

Skill will probably be:

Attack/AoE/Channeling/Movement/melee

This skill has very great potential and Im looking forward to play this. With enough attack speed this will shotgun anything and It will be even more strong with Herald of ice proc. Going full crit might be OP but I might just go Gladiator again to try this on Hardcore.
Last edited by axeltt012 on Jul 18, 2017, 12:11:03 AM
Woweeeee dang! Really lovin' all of the lightning love in 3.0 LOUIE!!!!!!! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
It actually looks awesome

But seriously? Another Non-melee melee skill

you really did throw the towel didnt you?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
and yet another skill designed for xbox.
give me more channeling skills please
oh boy we should design skills so xbox users can use them really freaking simple.
this looks cool. i wish these new skills were in the beta, oh well.
In my opinion pretty useless skill. Clearing speed is just horrible. Killing enemies only in line of movement? Really?
new meta incoming...
looks good btw :)
But if my movement still is also my DPS skill, how will I do Voricci's only kill the guards missions?

The pitifully low DPS of a movement skill is perfect for that one.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Path of Lightning :)
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info