[3.0.0] CoMK Doryani's Fist build ! AKA "Thunderpunch" (Build of the week hype !) W/ Video

"
PackShooter wrote:
Yeah thats exactly what I meant, thanks for the quick tree :D It gives 1% more lightning pen and about 8k more dps ... I don't really know if Path of Building is calculating celestial punishment and judgement right tho ... what do you guys think ?

This is a valid option, that 4 point travel for 1 jewel socket bothers me a lot tho .. you'd be better spending them to get "Revenge of the hunted" cluster near vaal pact. more life, a little bit less dps, worth it in general.
"
zazoumar wrote:
"
PackShooter wrote:
Yeah thats exactly what I meant, thanks for the quick tree :D It gives 1% more lightning pen and about 8k more dps ... I don't really know if Path of Building is calculating celestial punishment and judgement right tho ... what do you guys think ?

This is a valid option, that 4 point travel for 1 jewel socket bothers me a lot tho .. you'd be better spending them to get "Revenge of the hunted" cluster near vaal pact. more life, a little bit less dps, worth it in general.

Or how about tweaking the pathing a bit to pick up the Tireless cluster instead...

http://poeurl.com/bykR

Picks up another 96 life vs. the Revenge of the Hunted cluster and pretty much the same DPS. Plus, it drops mana costs by 15%.
"
Parja1 wrote:
"
zazoumar wrote:
"
PackShooter wrote:

Or how about tweaking the pathing a bit to pick up the Tireless cluster instead...

http://poeurl.com/bykR

Picks up another 96 life vs. the Revenge of the Hunted cluster and pretty much the same DPS. Plus, it drops mana costs by 15%.

you added yet another point, this is becoming a little bit unrealistic. i would be bored to death before reaching lvl 94. so would a lot of people. lvl 92 will not be easy for everyone to achieve in the first place, that's why i didn't think this was worth it for the one more level.
"
zazoumar wrote:
you added yet another point

Nope, same number of points as PackShooter's recommendation. I shaved off a point in the pathing at the top of the tree. Instead of using three points and going through Occultist's Dominion to bridge over to the right side of the tree, I changed it to the two Int nodes to the right of EO.

And actually, you can eliminate the 10% Weapon Elemental Damage node just above and to the left of Catalyse as it's redundant to the path, putting it back to L92. Slight reduction in DPS, but everything else remains the same.
Last edited by Parja1 on Sep 14, 2017, 9:33:00 PM
Hey everyone!

I've seen Mathil use the combination of Immortal Call, Bloodrage and the Soul of Arakaali Patheon power upgraded with "50% increased recovery of Life and Enery Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently". With CwDT lvl 1 this is up basically 100% of the time, increasing your leech at all times by 50%.
This sounds really useful, but the only way I see to incorporate this into this build is by taking out the counter attack gems. Since I've not yet finished the playthrough with this character, I'm not sure if that is an option. What do you guys think? Are Reckoning and Riposte essential for this build?

Also, I was wondering what the Shock on our clear Skill actually does for us? Wouldn't it be better to switch out Innervate for Elemental Focus as our 6th link?
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Hey everyone!

I've seen Mathil use the combination of Immortal Call, Bloodrage and the Soul of Arakaali Patheon power upgraded with "50% increased recovery of Life and Enery Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently". With CwDT lvl 1 this is up basically 100% of the time, increasing your leech at all times by 50%.
This sounds really useful, but the only way I see to incorporate this into this build is by taking out the counter attack gems. Since I've not yet finished the playthrough with this character, I'm not sure if that is an option. What do you guys think? Are Reckoning and Riposte essential for this build?

Also, I was wondering what the Shock on our clear Skill actually does for us? Wouldn't it be better to switch out Innervate for Elemental Focus as our 6th link?

With vaal pact, we don't need the mathil combo. it might work on a slayer variant of the build tho, because we need the increased leech rate for this to work, without that, vaal pact berserker is 100% superior.

Reckoning is kinda essential, riposte .. not that much, but it's a PLUS that's for sure.
Hello Zazoumar!

I need a bit of help here because my PoB dps is far below yours from the pastebin and i have no idea why. You can find my character if you Import my char from my account (SPYd0r). I have no idea why do you have like double dmg on your shock nova and 3 times the dmg on doryani. I would really appriciate the help if you could check on my char.

Thanks!
Last edited by SPYd0r on Sep 17, 2017, 9:53:27 AM
"
SPYd0r wrote:
Hello Zazoumar!

I need a bit of help here because my PoB dps is far beyond yours from the pastebin and i have no idea why. You can find my character if you Import my char from my account (SPYd0r). I have no idea why do you have like double dmg on your shock nova and 3 times the dmg on doryani. I would really appriciate the help if you could check on my char.

Thanks!

You have to activate your flasks in the item section.
in the configuration section, you have to tick :

-"Do you use frenzy charges ?" (this one doesn't count when having long fights)
-"Have you been hit recently ?"
-"Have you been savage hit recently ?"
-"Is the ennemy shocked ?"

If you want to inflate your dps even more, you can also tick
-"Is innervation active ?"
-"enable wrath aura" (this one is from the golem)

i have these off tho, because they rarely apply, they buff your dps just for show.
Last edited by zazoumar on Sep 16, 2017, 4:29:15 PM
facebreaker for leveling right?
and what do you think about onslaught support? u think it could fit somewhere?
Last edited by spideySWAG on Sep 16, 2017, 4:41:59 PM
I have played this build for a while and i came to the resolution that it has poor defenses against single target ( bosses ) and a fairly slow single target skill that can kill u because you cant leech fast and the CWDT might not save you since you have only one mob attacking you.
Anyway i really like this build and i would take any help of you guys in order to make it more durable in bosses .

This is my paste bin. https://pastebin.com/ysvVBZhy (wrong pastebin so i reposted by accident)

My next goal in points is taking Tireless by dumping Sanctity and a few str nodes in order to connect it from Catalyse.

Sorry for my bad english :) thanks
Last edited by Riu52 on Sep 17, 2017, 7:41:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info