[3.0.0] CoMK Doryani's Fist build ! AKA "Thunderpunch" (Build of the week hype !) W/ Video

Haha, I remember seeing this guide when you posted it earlier in the year. I immediately thought: "Man, this should be on Build of the Week." Whelp, congrats! Certainly well deserved :)
Would the abberath's hooves be good for this build? Since the Shield charge's movement counts for each step you take to trigger the explosions. Just asking!
"
Demonyte wrote:
Would the abberath's hooves be good for this build? Since the Shield charge's movement counts for each step you take to trigger the explosions. Just asking!

That's not a bad idea, the spell on boots will also benefit from the added lightning spell damage from gloves too !

BUT it won't add to the clear speed at all, since it's already very powerful (99% of the time it's a 1 shield charge 1 shot into packs). and it won't be of much help against single target because you won't be moving much while you're slamming away.
Last edited by zazoumar on Sep 11, 2017, 7:16:47 AM
Love this build. Im already on lvl 81 after 3 days, i rly enjoy this super fast speed. I was laughing through a map where i got AS shrine, it felt like i played a flicker build. :D

Thanks for the build and gz for build of the week!
HEllo , can i ask on what level i should pick vaal pact? ty
"
Riu52 wrote:
HEllo , can i ask on what level i should pick vaal pact? ty

Around level 67~70. even before if you're already rocking the doryani's fist comfortably. it is very important to have your CWDT setup ready with vaal pact tho.
if you are interested in some improvements for your build check my Berserker at Harb :)
nick - Kutafonix
Doryanis Touch is a bit slow skill for me so i replaced it with 6l cyclone, for a "6l" Shield Charge i use a new helmet The Tempest Binding and it does great job ;) its possible to reach 7k life but it will be expensive (jewels with life n attack speed) atm im at 5.8k life and still i have a few hp nods to take
"
Weturon wrote:
if you are interested in some improvements for your build check my Berserker at Harb :)
nick - Kutafonix
Doryanis Touch is a bit slow skill for me so i replaced it with 6l cyclone, for a "6l" Shield Charge i use a new helmet The Tempest Binding and it does great job ;) its possible to reach 7k life but it will be expensive (jewels with life n attack speed) atm im at 5.8k life and still i have a few hp nods to take

The whole purpose of the build is to roleplay as dominus haha :D
nah just kidding, i have tried cyclone tho and i hated it. To be honest i'm very aware that there are a thousands ways to go around this build more efficiently, almost none of those ways include the doryani's touch skill because .. well it sucks.

And to be honest i don't care, doryani's touch looks fun and fancy, i very carefully chose not to go full META with this build, because people wanted something fresh and new.

don't get me wrong tho, this build is still very capable, i'm very lazy to update the thread but the new iteration i'm playing already has more than 7k EHP (switched the 3x grand spectrums + Martial artistry for nice rare jewels).
So I got my guy up to 70, have resistances at 75% across the board, have all the gems I need, with high qualities, I do a metric shit ton of dmg but I cannot survive Tier 1/2 maps... Where are you getting your life leech and how the hell are you able to stand in packs of mobs? I stand still in a pack of mob, I get destroyed, absolutely destroyed. For some reason I am not leeching enough life to stay up in these low tier maps and i dont understand why. I have all the nodes almost with the right Ascendancy class an everything yet, I get obliterated in T2's. The bosses on T2 are practically 1-shotting me and I dont understand how. Every other character that i have up that has my resistances near cap canwalk through T1's and T2's extremely easy yet on this guy, for some reason I get destroyed.

I am actually about to throw in the towel with the character cause of how fast i get destroyed from these low tier maps... Quite frustrating when I have all the required stats and than some and I still am getting worked.
Last edited by Bartusick on Sep 12, 2017, 11:29:44 PM
Great build my man ;) I just threw the whole thing in Path of building and played with it for a little bit. I think I found a better pathing wich gives us about 8k more DPS for only 1 additional point. I simply cut the jewel socket and Celestial Judgement+ punishment and took the jewel socket above Ele overload and went for heart of thunder. What do you think? (calced in effective DPS)

Kind Regards, Pack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info