[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Wondering what should I use for single target damage (killing bosses) while leveling? Using sunder doesn't seem to be that effective for it and is a big mana drain
At level 60, I am still wondering how to level up concentrated effect support (level 2 so far) because of lack of intelligence .. wouldn't it be better to switch it for added fire damage?
How do you keep your mana up? Can't find any mana leech in the tree or items.
I've been having a great time with this build. Almost lvl 89, easily handling red maps. Could you take a look at my gear and let me know where I can improve? Not sure where to go next with this...
What kind of enchants would you recommend? Helm = Sunder, Boots = IAS/leech? gloves = ????

thx
Last edited by Rewynd91 on Dec 28, 2017, 10:47:29 PM
"
Jaba01 wrote:

I grabbed the .4% life/mana leech node in the leech cluster. You could also get it on a ring or amulet.

"
DwaTec wrote:
At level 60, I am still wondering how to level up concentrated effect support (level 2 so far) because of lack of intelligence .. wouldn't it be better to switch it for added fire damage?

You travel right by +30 int nodes on the bottom of the tree. You can always drop a damage or life node somewhere and pick that up. Eventually you will want a Lapis Amulet with INT on it, and maybe INT on your rings. Also worth noting the flask node near Ranger start offers 20 INT.
"
Jaba01 wrote:

Pick up a mana leech node on the tree and use that until you can get leech on a jewel or your gear.
"
raz0r5cythe wrote:
I've been having a great time with this build. Almost lvl 89, easily handling red maps. Could you take a look at my gear and let me know where I can improve? Not sure where to go next with this...

Really depends on how much currency you feel like blowing on this. Higher life rolls on your gear, more flat phys on your rings/amulet, Taste of Hate, a better axe, high dps jewels. You can also get phasing and onslaught on abyss jewels, which is pretty nice.
"
Rewynd91 wrote:
What kind of enchants would you recommend? Helm = Sunder, Boots = IAS/leech? gloves = ????

thx

Helmet enchant is a waste of money and you will most likely have a corrupted pair of Kaom's Roots but you can go for a glove enchant that chills and if your Kaom's Roots aren't corrupted for some reason you can try for leech I guess.
how do you deal with phys reflect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info