[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Awesome guide! Will you upload a 3.1 skill tree? :b
"
albertaso wrote:
Awesome guide! Will you upload a 3.1 skill tree? :b

I'll update it once the new tree is live on this site, no major changes though.
"
CadenBear70 wrote:
So what do you do on enchant? I didnt see a section for that?

Because I don't feel like it's really worth it, if you have the currency for a nice helmet with a Sunder enchant on top of it it's probably time to start your 2nd character. Guess you could try and get leech on boots but I'd rather get +1 frenzy.
If you insist on buying a helmet enchant just import your character into PoB and see which enchant gives the most dps.
Last edited by WorstSmitesEU on Dec 9, 2017, 3:39:39 AM
HI Nice build

as we will get lovely new gems: 'Murderous' for Melee so I had changed the tree to have 5 jewel slots with should give nice damage and live boost as I had seen them in promo. flat phys dmg and flat =life

http://poeurl.com/bELr and still have 13 points left if you want to push it a bit
Last edited by Balvi on Dec 8, 2017, 1:53:27 PM
At what point does a Stygian belt/jewel surpass the Deceiver belt?
Great build! Lots of fun. I enjoy using leap slam instead of whirling blades.

Q: Are there any good alternatives for offhand since the main hand axe enables leap slam?

Thanks
"
Tsupa wrote:
At what point does a Stygian belt/jewel surpass the Deceiver belt?

Easy. Buy Tombfist gloves and use them for Intimidate, this frees up the belt slot to w/e nice Stygian belt + Murderous jewel you have. You keep Intimidate and gain 2 jewel sockets, just make sure you keep your resistances capped.
"
raz0r5cythe wrote:
Great build! Lots of fun. I enjoy using leap slam instead of whirling blades.

Q: Are there any good alternatives for offhand since the main hand axe enables leap slam?

Thanks

Prismatic Eclipse with 3 green sockets is what you're looking for, doesn't get much better than that.
"
Balvi wrote:
HI Nice build

as we will get lovely new gems: 'Murderous' for Melee so I had changed the tree to have 5 jewel slots with should give nice damage and live boost as I had seen them in promo. flat phys dmg and flat =life

http://poeurl.com/bELr and still have 13 points left if you want to push it a bit

Use the new Tombfist gloves and a Stygian belt for 2 extra jewel sockets and you wont need as many on the tree and if you for some reason have too many insane Murderous jewels you can still do your variation of the tree.
Hey!

Currently running this build on a 5l atm and just got my level 3 enlighten so I started running Herald of Ash. When I upgrade to a 6l and start using Melee on full life will mana become an issue if I don't have an Enlighten at level 4 or will a level 3 suffice?

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info