What Dog Shootings Reveal About American Policing.

the point is you cook food how it is meant to be cooked

boiling a lobster is no big deal

there are much larger problems int the world

let me eat my shellfish as i wish

im willing to be you have never boiled a lobster, they die really fast
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

No, the point is whether you're torturing the animal or not.

Would you torture a cow by boiling it to death, if that meant it was the "proper" way of cooking it?

Much larger problems. Heh. That's not what we're discussing. Fallacy of relative privation. There are worse things going on than most things we consider bad. Beating you up for instance - much larger problems in the world, but does it make it okay if I beat you up?

We have already established that you don't have to boil a lobster alive to cook it properly. Look at how Gordon Ramsay does it, and I'm sure he's cooked lobster more times than you or anyone you know. He cooks it the way he does because he is considerate of that animal's welfare; he knows boiling an animal alive is a disgusting and cruel way of killing it.

In other words, he has a conscience. You apparently do not. If you did, you'd realise how fucking painful it is and they don't die "really quickly".
Last edited by BarryL on Jul 26, 2017, 9:34:57 PM
"
BarryL wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

No, the point is whether you're torturing the animal or not.

Would you torture a cow by boiling it to death, if that meant it was the "proper" way of cooking it?

We have already established that you don't have to boil a lobster alive to cook it properly. Look at how Gordon Ramsay does it, and I'm sure he's cooked lobster more times than you or anyone you know. He cooks it the way he does because he is considerate of that animal's welfare; he knows boiling an animal alive is a disgusting and cruel way of killing it.

In other words, he has a conscience. You apparently do not. If you did, you'd realise how fucking painful it is and they don't die "really quickly".

Ive never had a use for a conscience as you call it

ive seen how Ramsay dose it

he doses it that way so he wont get bitched at by PC folk, the whole stabbing it in the head thing is pointless if your goal is flavor, its just an extra step.

and no I dont think i could ever boil a whole cow I lack the equipment lol

you are just being sill with that

How would one buy an entire steer and then boil it

I live in the real world lol
I dont see any any key!
Lobster should not be cooked solely on the basis that it has almost no taste and its an expensive food that people seem to focus on for no good reason.
Same for oyster, I might as well go drink seawater.
Now caviar at least is tasty.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Lobster should not be cooked solely on the basis that it has almost no taste and its an expensive food that people seem to focus on for no good reason.

you have never had good lobster my friend
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

he doses it that way so he wont get bitched at by PC folk, the whole stabbing it in the head thing is pointless if your goal is flavor, its just an extra step.

Really? A conscience is rather important in life. Helps you have good relationships and less enemies. Helps you make less shitty decisions that affect others.

I'm sure Ramsay knows better about the flavour of food than you. There's nothing "PC" about it. It's called common decency.

And if you didn't lack the equipment? See, this is where I am getting at; I'm trying to determine whether you think it's okay to torture other animals.

So do I, in a world where boiling something alive isn't necessarily the "proper" way to cook an animal, as world-renowned chefs will show you and hundreds of YT vids of people killing or freezing the lobster right before they cook it.

How old are you, btw?
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

you have never had good lobster my friend

If it exists, Id love to find one. But I always found it far inferior to a properly prepared brown crab or some prawn (Tiger in garlic butter, oh god)
Oblivious
"
鬼殺し wrote:

And if your idea of 'travesty' is purely concerned with the taste/human experience, then you're just reinforcing the point regarding inhumane treatment of animals.

Bingo.
"
BarryL wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Really? A conscience is rather important in life. Helps you have good relationships and less enemies. Helps you make less shitty decisions that affect others.

I'm sure Ramsay knows better about the flavour of food than you. There's nothing "PC" about it. It's called common decency.

And if you didn't lack the equipment? See, this is where I am getting at; I'm trying to determine whether you think it's okay to torture other animals.

So do I, in a world where boiling something alive isn't necessarily the "proper" way to cook an animal, as world-renowned chefs will show you and hundreds of YT vids of people killing or freezing the lobster right before they cook it.

How old are you, btw?

too old lol

we clearly come from different backgrounds

I regularly shoot animals for food

I do what I have to in order to keep going

I dont have time for imaginary PC rules
I dont see any any key!
"
BarryL wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

And if your idea of 'travesty' is purely concerned with the taste/human experience, then you're just reinforcing the point regarding inhumane treatment of animals.

Bingo.

dont care???
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info