What Dog Shootings Reveal About American Policing.

"
Disrupted wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
Lobster should not be cooked solely on the basis that it has almost no taste and its an expensive food that people seem to focus on for no good reason.
Same for oyster, I might as well go drink seawater.
Now caviar at least is tasty.

you have never had good lobster my friend

If it exists, Id love to find one. But I always found it far inferior to a properly prepared brown crab or some prawn (Tiger in garlic butter, oh god)

what kind of lobster?

they are very far from equal
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

too old lol

we clearly come from different backgrounds

I regularly shoot animals for food

I do what I have to in order to keep going

I dont have time for imaginary PC rules

Hunting and shooting animals for food isn't the same as boiling one to death. Don't pretend that it is.

The Yulin dog festival in China boils dogs alive; they believe it's the "proper" way of cooking dog. What do you have to say about that?

The people who do these sort of things would say exactly the same as you. People like that don't do the right thing because it takes "too much effort" or have the misguided belief that torture is the "proper" way to prepare an animal. How are you any different from these people?
Last edited by BarryL on Jul 26, 2017, 9:57:03 PM
"
BarryL wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

too old lol

we clearly come from different backgrounds

I regularly shoot animals for food

I do what I have to in order to keep going

I dont have time for imaginary PC rules

Hunting and shooting animals for food isn't the same as boiling one to death. Don't pretend that it is.

The Yulin dog festival in China boils dogs alive; they believe it's the "proper" way of cooking dog. What do you have to say about that?

The people who do these sort of things would say exactly the same as you. People like that don't do the right thing because it takes "too much effort" or have the misguided belief that torture is the "proper" way to prepare an animal. How are you any different from these people?

the deer i shoot suffer soooo much more that the boiled lobster

the lobster are done almost instantly

the deer... not as much and they feel more pain
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Then leave the shooting to someone who can actually shoot. A headshot should result in no suffering. You can't compare that to being immersed in hot, scalding water. Would you rather be executed with a firing squid or a cauldron of boiling water, like in medieval times?

"
k1rage wrote:

dont care???

Of course you care. You've spent the last couple of pages defending your shitty practice. Funny how you say nothing about the Yulin dog festival...
Last edited by BarryL on Jul 26, 2017, 10:03:31 PM
"
BarryL wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Then leave the shooting to someone who can actually shoot. A headshot should result in no suffering. You can't compare that to being immersed in hot, scalding water. Would you rather be executed with a firing squid or a cauldron of boiling water, like in medieval times?

"
k1rage wrote:

dont care???

Of course you care. You've spent the last couple of pages defending your shitty practice.

you clearly dont understand hunting white tail

no one ever shoots for the head!

the brain is far to small

the humane thing is to shoot behind the shoulder hoping to hit both lungs+heart

also not every bow will penetrate the skull easily

now it is you who is advocating animal cruelty...

shoot for the head.... nonsense

its a deer not a man

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

If it exists, Id love to find one. But I always found it far inferior to a properly prepared brown crab or some prawn (Tiger in garlic butter, oh god)

what kind of lobster?

they are very far from equal

its been years since last I tried, so I'll admit that I dont remember at all. only ate it 2 times in my life and was disappointed every time (at least I only paid for one).

freaking forum reply was bugged and did not let me quote you for a while, the fuck

EDIT: either way, maybe im spoiled, I realize through google that the way I've eaten brown crab most of my life might be a country thing: stuffed brown crab with sauce (you eat the legs ofc, cant believe I read some people only eat the claws, what a waste of food), hard to get it right and couldnt find a picture with the right consistency and color, but it should look something like this :

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 26, 2017, 10:24:02 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I want to clarify that I love lobster (Rock, not Maine -- for fairly obvious reasons) and likely have eaten more of it than most of you over the course of my life due to being a rich fuck. I have not eaten Lobster sashimi (served live) but have been at tables where it was served. I really draw the line there.

Most restaurants here very clearly state they do not live boil the crustaceans. There must be some form of anaesthesia first, Per: http://www.mfma.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/MFMA-Code-of-Conduct-for-the-Welfare-of-Live-Seafood.pdf Section 7.2

This is how seriously we take these matters:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/business/companies/one-of-sydneys-biggest-seafood-stores-convicted-of-animal-cruelty-charges-for-torturing-a-lobster/news-story/350ebfb6e1e52d6ffe0c037f54e61a21

That's pretty disturbing!

Oh, and for us, lobster is sort of secondary to the king of seafood, the mud crab, which has ginormous claws with just the sweetest flesh. I never got the claw as a kid: one went to Mum, the other to my sister. :(

oh lord Maine lobster are ever so much better than rock

and dont count out those Canadian lobsters (they are basically cheaper main lobsters)
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

its a deer not a man

Haha, what?

There are plenty of hunting videos on the web that show shooters having no problems dispatching animals like that with a headshot. Hell, there are videos of people headshotting rats in a barn, and they're a lot harder to hit.

The whole point of a headshot is to destroy the brain, so the animal dies instantly. That's as humane as you can get. What size the brain is, is irrelevant. It's not like the head's the size of a pin. I guess you've never heard of a scope.

"Hoping" to hit the heart? Whereas a headshot is a certain kill, your method has a big chance of missing the heart entirely. And you're saying I'm advocating animal cruelty? Get outta here!!

Last time I checked, deer have a brain and nervous system, similar to human beings. Shocking, I know.
Last edited by BarryL on Jul 26, 2017, 10:13:17 PM
"
BarryL wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

its a deer not a man

Haha, what?

There are plenty of hunting videos on the web that show shooters having no problems dispatching animals like that with a headshot. Hell, there are videos of people headshotting rats in a barn, and they're a lot harder to hit.

The whole point of a headshot is to destroy the brain, so the animal dies instantly. That's as humane as you can get. What size the brain is, is irrelevant. It's not like the head's the size of a pin. I guess you've never heard of a scope.

"Hoping" to hit the heart? Whereas a headshot is a certain kill, your method has a big chance of missing the heart entirely. And you're saying I'm advocating animal cruelty? Get outta here!!

Last time I checked, deer have a brain and nervous system, similar to human beings. Shocking, I know.

clearly you have no hunting experience with whitetail

first the antlers are on the head and you dont want screw that up

secondly heart and lungs are so much bigger that the brain that is the much safer kill

its extremely unsportsmanlike to try to head shot a deer

yes i have a scope

but hitting a tiny brain is risky you may just blast its jaw off and starve it to death

go for the sure kill not the instant kill

try hunting before commenting
I dont see any any key!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I find Maine Lobster too sweet. Still, that's a personal thing and you're not going to tell me I'm wrong in my tastes. Not even you're that immature I should think. :P

the Maine lobster is sweeter thats a fact

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info