What Dog Shootings Reveal About American Policing.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
You Americans and your sweet teeth. :P

there is a reason we are fat lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

clearly you have no hunting experience with whitetail

first the antlers are on the head and you dont want screw that up

secondly heart and lungs are so much bigger that the brain that is the much safer kill

its extremely unsportsmanlike to try to head shot a deer

yes i have a scope

but hitting a tiny brain is risky you may just blast its jaw off and starve it to death

go for the sure kill not the instant kill

try hunting before commenting

I'm beginning to doubt that you have any, either. There are videos on YT that pretty much disprove your motions.

Why would you care about antlers when you're hunting them for food?

Not that much bigger than its skull. You're still shooting at a larger area (torso) where you've a greater chance of missing internal organs.

Lol, unsportsmanlike? Coming from someone who's okay with boiling animals alive, that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard today. Do you know why people aim for the head in the first place?

Well then, if you have a scope, you should have little problem aiming for the head and destroying the brain. It doesn't matter how "tiny" it is, you're still targeting its skull.

So in other words, shoot and hope... or let it bleed out. Yeah. Real humane of you.
"
BarryL wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

secondly heart and lungs are so much bigger that the brain that is the much safer kill

yes i have a scope

but hitting a tiny brain is risky you may just blast its jaw off and starve it to death

I'm beginning to doubt that you have any, either. There are videos on YT that pretty much disprove your motions.

Not that much bigger than its skull. You're still shooting at a larger area (torso) where you've a greater chance of missing internal organs.

Lol, unsportsmanlike? Coming from someone who's okay with boiling animals alive, that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard today. Do you know why people aim for the head in the first place?

Well then, if you have a scope, you should have little problem aiming for the head and destroying the brain. It doesn't matter how "tiny" it is, you're still targeting its skull.

So in other words, shoot and hope... or let it bleed out. Yeah. Real humane of you.

well you make the best shot you can

but even in out hunter safety courses the instructed us to shoot for behind the shoulder for the best kill

and fastest kill, for a normal person the head shot is not a thing on a white tail

I have never once seen a head shot on white tail on any hunting show

i mean hoping your arrow kills with a head shot is cruel
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Jul 26, 2017, 10:33:08 PM
"
k1rage wrote:

but even in out hunter safety courses the instructed us to shoot for behind the shoulder for the best kill

and fastest kill, for a normal person the head shot is not a thing on a white tail

i mean hoping your arrow kills with a head shot is cruel

Did it ever occur to you that whoever said that to you might actually be wrong?

Never? YT has plenty of deer headshots.

I'm talking about bullets, not a bow and arrow.
Come over to my house and I will show you how to shoot a deer in the head. Nice and clean. No suffering.

I knew some old guy that used to trophy hunt back in the day before all the endangered species. He would not do it now, of course, neither would I. He used to usefull metal jackets to shoot to the heart since he could not shoot in the head. Again, no suffering. Nice clean kill.
This is old school hunting though before everyone was a scumbag.
Censored.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
BarryL wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

yes i have a scope

why would you just a jacketed bullet for hunting?

they do far less damage than mushrooming bullets

you are actually increasing suffering

that is where to aim at a deer

a head shot my work sometimes but it will ruin the antlers and its absolutely no good with a bow

and bow hunting is very much on the rise
I dont see any any key!
Re-read my post. I didn't say I use them, I was talking about an old time trophy hunter (and I think you can figure out why he would).
I don't miss when I shoot; well, maybe once in years. I used to shoot A LOT and practice makes perfect, nothing special about it. If you read though my posts you will see I don't engage in braggadocio. Also I used to be involved in competitive archery, which I think helps your aim in general. I still have a crossbow, but don't shoot anymore. I haven't in years.
I started at archery when I was 10.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info