Weekly Beta Report Five

"
verminoth wrote:
The nerfs literally never end.
Holy shit.

Sounds like it's time to stop playing exclusively overpowered builds then
Thanks GGG for the update!

Though I was hoping for a potential full 3.0 release date, I understand. Don't rush take your time, get it smooth.

Personally loved Act 8, fantastic!!! What a great time!!! (so fun to be experiencing new content for the first time)

I personally am not upset about the lack of MTX, I understand this is a minor thing to work on, and there are more important things you need to devote your time too, skill gem mechanics, (please go easier on poison) bleed, and new support gems, and passives.

I know many are whining, I am not, keep up the good work take your time, we are all stoked for 3.0!

Where... is... MTX... news?????????????????

Yall are snubs!
As has been pointed out, the MTX UI was mentioned in the last beta report, as being this week.

It'd be nice to get an update on if that time frame has been delayed...

...again.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

omg end legacy pls ggg
MTX was mention last post about wave 3 but not here. Guess that new mtx system will be a myth and will slowly be forgotten soon enough.
Heya guys,

"We will be deploying Beta Wave 4 in around 10-15 days."

If that's the case, begin of august for the release of 3.0.0 is dead, right?
Does this mean release is mid-late august?

That's wrecked my annual leave plans. Thanks.
It would be really beneficial to everyone if there was more communication about what was happening with the MTX system. Saying nothing, giving vague "next week" answers and then not acknowledging it further is really frustrating for nearly every person that gives you money.

If it's delayed, say when it's delayed and what the internal deadline is set for. If it's ready to patch in tomorrow, say it's ready to patch in tomorrow. But lack of any timely communication is what causes me to stop recommending this game to my friends.

It didn't used to be this bad from GGG. In the old days when a server had a hiccup we'd get an incident report. Now an entire patch gets reverted which handles arguably the most important game element (for GGG), and nothing remotely valuable is said for 4-5 weeks.
Last edited by Frogfriend on Jul 13, 2017, 12:21:26 AM
I played PoE now for three Years and this Quality of Life Improvements (MTX System) - New Content is a 50:50 Thing. I hope for this Week, seems not coming. Little bit sad, but not the End of the World... but my "personal Deadline" for the new MTX System is the 3.0 Release. If its not in, maybe i dont play the new Season and dont spend more Money into the Game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info