PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Weekly Beta Report Five

...and there will be 10 waves. So expect 3.0 in Christmas :))

"
pootie3030 wrote:

why all the requests to "end legacy now"?
i dont understand... if it truely pains you to play legacy, stop playing......?
isnt it that simple?
why take it away from those who still enjoy legacy? perhaps this question is more in depth then i understand....

You who have only 4 challenge. Just by normal playing anyone could have around 8. Yes, i see how you like playing legacy league..
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jul 12, 2017, 10:32:19 PM
you guys rock. thx so much.

any chance there will be a period in time where all players are invited to the beta? Economy seems a bit weak at the moment.
GGG,

I really appreciate how informed and transparent you are with your gamers. Thank you very much for the time you give us. I wish every gaming company was like you (except...I really only play POE...).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
unlucky_child wrote:
...and there will be 10 waves. So expect 3.0 in Christmas :))

"
pootie3030 wrote:

why all the requests to "end legacy now"?
i dont understand... if it truely pains you to play legacy, stop playing......?
isnt it that simple?
why take it away from those who still enjoy legacy? perhaps this question is more in depth then i understand....

You who have only 4 challenge. Just by normal playing anyone could have around 8. Yes, i see how you like playing legacy league..

thanks for shedding some light on why people would want to end legacy for others, rather then being a dick and attacking my lack of care for completeing challenges.... nothing better to do?
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
No MTX news :(
The nerfs literally never end.
Holy shit.
If you want to hear from new players on tutorial feedback you should open up the beta realm to the public at some point during the beta. Key sales must drop off significantly at some point to where it wont greatly affect income. I can't imagine very many fresh installs are going straight to the beta key purchase.
Last edited by Astealoth on Jul 12, 2017, 10:52:14 PM
LoL
Ugh, you guys announced last week the MTX system would be deployed THIS week. I'm guessing it isn't going to happen? It would nice to be updated.
"
coatofarms wrote:
Ugh, you guys announced last week the MTX system would be deployed THIS week. I'm guessing it isn't going to happen? It would nice to be updated.

Yeah we want updates.

Hey Bex I know you can hear me.

Where is it?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info