Weekly Beta Report Five

Any news about spectres?
"
new Bleed Keystone

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
No news about xbox beta availabilities?
And no Status about new Microtransaction ?
Not upset about the lack of mtx but more upset with the lack of information.
Last edited by nicquehen on Jul 13, 2017, 12:57:29 AM
Wdy do you want casters to maintain another buff so badly we got Righteous Fire already for that and potions too and curses and totems and wither and frost bomb and elemental equilibrium and fortify we got plenty of buffs/debuffs to maintain we don't need Arcane Surge :(
Not a signature.
"
Cudez wrote:

c) bring in new ilvl's for rare bases and make the Rares relevant again. Not hating but the current "equip everyslot with unique meta" is disgusting. Rares should always be the bread-and-butter of grind/loot based arpg's.

Except that rares are just stat increases, which are ultimately way less interesting than the potential mechanic altering ability of uniques. Luckily, I vastly prefer this system. There are a ton of games that will let you grind for 10 more strength on a piece of gear...
Most of ya'll are raging about the MTX system, but have any of you stopped to consider that maybe, just maybe GGG is not mentioning it (again) in this news post cuz they want it be a surprise?

Not sure if serious...
Does this mean release is mid-late august?

That's wrecked my annual leave plans. Thanks.

Planning your leave around video game release dates seems like a policy very likely to result in frustration.

but yeah, that release date always seemed way too early to me. We'll see.
It would be really beneficial to everyone if there was more communication about what was happening with the MTX system. Saying nothing, giving vague "next week" answers and then not acknowledging it further is really frustrating for nearly every person that gives you money.

If it's delayed, say when it's delayed and what the internal deadline is set for. If it's ready to patch in tomorrow, say it's ready to patch in tomorrow. But lack of any timely communication is what causes me to stop recommending this game to my friends.

It didn't used to be this bad from GGG. In the old days when a server had a hiccup we'd get an incident report. Now an entire patch gets reverted which handles arguably the most important game element (for GGG), and nothing remotely valuable is said for 4-5 weeks.

This.

You may say im a bad person.. but i dont have the motivation to play w/o mtx's.
Checking every day the news hoping to get ANY information about the status of the new system but still nothing.
Feeling very uncomfortably seeing GGGs communication avoiding this topic.

Pls dont do that. Be honest say as how it is...
Give unlimited respec points in beta ...
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info