Weekly Beta Report Five

I was like a little child when i saw the new weekly report and that they will finally tell me more about the MTX system deployment. Meanwhile i got nothing :(
end legacy plz !!!!!!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
Juri wrote:
Give unlimited respec points in beta ...

Sounds like a horrible idea since they mostly wanted to test leveling...
Any MTX info? And hyped for performance improvements.
Wave 4 patch in 2 weeks? wth, does this mean we don't get 3.0 in august?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Hey its great to see the hard work you folks are doing at GGG but wouldn't it be nice if we finally got that new trade system in for new patch of 3.0 it will be perfect opportunity to stop using a third party system, having to spam whispers on people, or to find people who are afk to doing /dnd or also people manipulating market prices? its been how long now yet i see nothing done about it for awhile this thread is about 2 years ago which is then talking about the news of a new trading system that was said to be promised another year and half ago on top that is about 3 1/2 years to which is now 5 and half years for 2017, will GGG have a response to this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1410244
What about the new MTX system?
Still sane exile?
"
Quentz wrote:
Most of ya'll are raging about the MTX system, but have any of you stopped to consider that maybe, just maybe GGG is not mentioning it (again) in this news post cuz they want it be a surprise?

GGG is about a month late on their deadline for a surprise, bud.

"
Hey its great to see the hard work you folks are doing at GGG but wouldn't it be nice if we finally got that new trade system in for new patch of 3.0 it will be perfect opportunity to stop using a third party system, having to spam whispers on people, or to find people who are afk to doing /dnd or also people manipulating market prices?

The last thing this game ever needs is more convenient trading. No thanks.
Last edited by Frogfriend on Jul 13, 2017, 2:18:14 AM
MTX?
"
sinub801 wrote:
MTX was mention last post about wave 3 but not here. Guess that new mtx system will be a myth and will slowly be forgotten soon enough.

Never forgive and never forget! xD

I'm not going to be original here, but... New MTX system when?
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info