37 degrees Celsius in Europe

"
solwitch wrote:
The amount of gasses we put out is so tiny compared to what Mother Nature pumps out.

Yup. But we now have populations filled with millennials who grew up with the whole global warming and climate change FUD. And that's why they're programmed to think of the FUD and woo/pseudoscience as truth. For example: "how can anyone not believe global warming?", as if it's some sort of common, well-known truth.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jul 12, 2017, 9:04:47 AM
Well, dunno about other countries, but that's called Summer here in Portugal
Oblivious
Again starting to demonstrate how you don't understand science and instead just base things on your emotions, dissing others for not being like you and calling them unscientific/braindead, while being quit to jump on the bandwagon with those who don't got a clue either and just state what satisfies your emotions.

It's not about really if its a small bit compared to what nature cycles through, that really is the true braindead thing to say that demonstrate one has no clue saying it. It's a matter of balance. The earth has, which cant actually be stated like this but i will anyway for clarity, found an equilibrium balance between the two which life is developed around. when you then add in more greenhouse gases that would otherwise be locked away under the earth and not affecting the temperature, then the temperature increase because the balance shifts. It shifts enough that it will significantly affect biology on earth and the quality of our lives. You like to dismiss this, but that just means you haven't studied the arguments, the theories, the graphs and their significance.

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing towards human activity as being the cause of these changes that will affect life in a significant way. And you know what, after many years and years the world will adjust to combat warming, the solutions to reverse it have already been thought out and probably better ones will be found so it's nothing that can't be done, and then you will be the same fools who would say all along that of course it would not be a problem. No, because people understood that it was a problem and did what was necessary to change it.. funny.

Go read about the carbon cycle really, it's basic high school knowledge. And it's science, all evidence points towards it and no one proves it wrong because most likely it is very true. And tons have tried to prove it wrong, based on their emotions but come up short in their logic.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 12, 2017, 9:27:31 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
dissing others for not being like you and calling them unscientific/braindead
Oh really? lol. It seems you're far more emotionally involved in this topic, to the point of being hypocritical...
"
Crackmonster wrote:
i am going to pretend mine is more accurate...
the epitome of ignorance...
you don't understand science...
base things on your emotions...
what satisfies your emotions...
true braindead thing to say...
one has no clue saying it...
you haven't studied the arguments...
you will be the same fools...
it's basic high school knowledge...
based on their emotions
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I don't really care mate, see mine is linked to sound logic which i explain in most cases.

In fact nearly everything of the list is applied by its textbook meaning a few of them are bad things like calling someone fools for the hell of it.

You don't like being called out that you base your arguments on emotions rather than logic, and call others out as pseudoscience while having a non-scientific approach yourself and refusing to see the scientific points which really is textbook ignorance? Don't like that i point out this information is available as early as high school and naming it for you to study?

Not my problem.

Yea i realize i can be an idiot at times, but most of the time its because people can't handle the truth or because they misunderstand me. The alternative is becoming like everyone else to fit in so i don't offend anyone and quite frankly, fuck that. Socrates died for it.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 12, 2017, 6:44:19 PM
"only people that reach the same conclusion that i do are logical"
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 12, 2017, 6:41:30 PM
"
Manocean wrote:

Talking to me?

Not many question their own thoughts as much as i do. That is the source of my power.. erm.. insight, i consider all arguments both what others say and what i say self-critically. I am also never afraid to admit when someone points out i am wrong or talking nonsense. It doesn't happen very often but it happens.

And i can't really take it serious when people don't know what they are talking about and try to tell me i don't have a clue. Just shrug my shoulders, make some joke about how silly it is and move on because i won't let suckers shit on me. Like you tried to do with that comment possibly, which if meant for me, is spawned by you feeling it's relevant, meaning you haven't understood what has been said and now act as the ignorant masses when you tell them whats up and wont back down because they don't get it. And now because i said this, now you feel it's justified to further go on witch hunt. Yes i know this and that's why i don't give a shit for pawns and roflstomp all over them because they are quick to try to make you feel bad and i won't have it, so i preemptively destroy them if they show the tendencies to be snakes. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1865448/, but i only bite when i see the bite coming or if i feel the bite. I never bite one who stands on the side of truth.

Sweet dreams!
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 12, 2017, 7:28:19 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

Talking to me?

Not many question their own thoughts as much as i do. That is the source of my power.. erm.. insight, i consider all arguments both what others say and what i say self-critically. I am also never afraid to admit when someone points out i am wrong or talking nonsense. It doesn't happen very often but it happens.

And i can't really take it serious when people don't know what they are talking about and try to tell me i don't have a clue. Just shrug my shoulders, make some joke about how silly it is and move on because i won't let suckers shit on me. Like you tried to do with that comment possibly, which if meant for me, is spawned by you feeling it's relevant, meaning you haven't understood what has been said and now act as the ignorant masses when you tell them whats up and wont back down because they don't get it. And now because i said this, now you feel it's justified to further go on witch hunt. Yes i know this and that's why i don't give a shit for pawns and roflstomp all over them because they are quick to try to make you feel bad and i won't have it, so i preemptively destroy them if they show the tendencies to be snakes. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1865448/, but i only bite when i see the bite coming or if i feel the bite. I never bite one who stands on the side of truth.

Sweet dreams!

and with one slice of his word katana, Crackmonster tipped his fedora and destroyed Manocean with his unparalleled grasp of logic which the ignorant masses cannot fathom

*teleports behind you*
"nothing personal kid"
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 12, 2017, 7:36:27 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

"
Crackmonster wrote:
i am going to pretend mine is more accurate...
the epitome of ignorance...
you don't understand science...
base things on your emotions...
what satisfies your emotions...
true braindead thing to say...
one has no clue saying it...
you haven't studied the arguments...
you will be the same fools...
it's basic high school knowledge...
based on their emotions

"
Crackmonster wrote:

i won't let suckers shit on me...
now act as the ignorant masses...
i don't give a shit for pawns...
i preemptively destroy them if they show the tendencies to be snakes...
I never bite one who stands on the side of truth...

Oh man this is just too good

anything is everything
"
Necromael wrote:

but I hate the water levels...
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info