37 degrees Celsius in Europe

I googled "temperatures in Africa", and it would seem that average summertime temperature in Africa is 34.

And idiots say that global warming is a hoax.

While I was growing up, never in my life have I experienced or heard of temperature in summer reaching more than 30 degress.

If this trend continues, we'll all be black by the end of the century.
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2017, 12:22:45 PM
Nobody can seriously argue against global warming being real. That's on par with arguing that the earth is flat or gravity isn't real. I've seen people also argue about the extent to which humans are responsible even though we know how things like green house gasses work and the extent to which humans are responsible for them.
hot days don't prove global warming. global warming is on a macro scale, not a micro scale.

if I pointed to the development of tropical cyclones in the atlantic and how the past 5 years have been less activate than 2000-2005 and said this was proof that climate change isn't happen i'd be an idiot

This thread:

Also the summer has been pretty mild where I live.... OMG GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T REAL!! Proved it. You'd have to be an idiot to think global warming is happening *gets erection from being condescending*
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 8, 2017, 11:12:53 AM
ok... let's just say this if hot temperature would prove global warming what cold temperature would prove? Because in Canada I never experienced such a cold Summer in my entire life. We had snow up here until early June and it's constantly being cold and rainy.
"
Manocean wrote:
hot days don't prove global warming. global warming is on a macro scale, not a micro scale.

if I pointed to the development of tropical cyclones in the atlantic and how the past 5 years have been less activate than 2000-2005 and said this was proof that climate change isn't happen i'd be an idiot

This thread:

Also the summer has been pretty mild where I live.... OMG GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T REAL!! Proved it. You'd have to be an idiot to think global warming is happening *gets erection from being condescending*

It does. Global warming lead to warmer summer and colder winter. It is one of the supporting evidences of global warming theory.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 8, 2017, 12:13:01 PM
"
I googled "temperatures in Africa", and it would seem that average summertime temperature in Africa is 34.

And idiots say that global warming is a hoax.

While I was growing up, never in my life have I experienced or heard of temperature in summer reaching more than 30 degress.

If this trend continues, we'll all be black by the end of the century.

Being light skinned is a mutation anyways. Thx to Trump the states gotta work on their own to fight climate change.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

Being light skinned is a mutation anyways. Thx to Trump the states gotta work on their own to fight climate change.

Like we black or asians.
Everything is a mutation due to environmental adaptation.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
deathflower wrote:

It does. Global warming lead to warmer summer and colder winter. It is one of the supporting evidences of global warming theory.

So, a less hot summer like I'm experiencing is direct evidence that Global Warming theory is false? A cold

I don't agree with your opinion on that. You can't just write off Global Warming theory based on such a small sample, that's very anti-science.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 8, 2017, 1:23:06 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

So, a less hot summer like I'm experiencing is direct evidence that Global Warming theory is false? A cold

I don't agree with your opinion on that. You can't just write off Global Warming theory based on such a small sample, that's very anti-science.

Using your very own reasoning would debuted your own proclaim evidence. Anti-science indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info