Sao Paulo Server latency

So what's the next ETA? Tomorrow? This week? This month?
"
i8037 wrote:
So what's the next ETA? Tomorrow? This week? This month?

Right after TES VI release...
If you are really worried about latency so there are many gaming vpn who offering low latency challenge.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
try to avoid ggg fans, problems had more than 1 year , the only difference was before wasn't critical. Love the game but is frustrating how ggg lying to us all the time that the problem was always our ISP

We have only indicated problems have been caused by an ISP, when they have clearly been caused by an ISP.

They problem we are trying to solve here is is a peering/routing problem caused by peers sitting in-front of many SA ISPs. The servers that we have used are the same as every other gateway, down to the hardware.

that's exactly what me and many players have saying since 1 year. that the problems wasn't our ISP. but never receive a different answer from any member of the staff or mods. i thought you have a long time to see the problem until reach this critical situation. we can understand if you have problems with the game, but is unnecesary to lie and is fair that many players are angry now with this situation.

pd: last night still having lag spikes in some instances
I have rip'd a lvl 93 and 90.5 character this league because of desync having to play on US/predictive.
Feels like I'm back to 2014.
Realm Royale seems fun, I guess I'll be giving that a try if servers are still shit today.
Oh and to the guys posting here, don't think for a second people aren't quitting because of shitty servers. We are here complaining because we care and really wanna play the game, but most of PoE's player base are more casual/don't really get involved in forums and stuff, so when they see 10 days of lagfest they'll just quit (my IRL friends already all went to realm royale).
And yeah If the servers you have are distributing so many routing problems for more than a year, maybe you should've considered looking into other options during the whole month you had running flashback before league launch, which is when most players want to play.
I even said so many times before launch and was completely ignored:
December last year: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043518
March this year: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2100562
I also posted on reddit and on a warning tone: Please review BR servers before Incursion launch, they were lagging like crazy during Flashback.
This has been an absolute shit fest that was overlooked for a long time, so don't try to tell us to calm down or say it isn't GGG's fault, they're responsible for whatever servers they choose to provide.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
try to avoid ggg fans, problems had more than 1 year , the only difference was before wasn't critical. Love the game but is frustrating how ggg lying to us all the time that the problem was always our ISP

We have only indicated problems have been caused by an ISP, when they have clearly been caused by an ISP.

They problem we are trying to solve here is is a peering/routing problem caused by peers sitting in-front of many SA ISPs. The servers that we have used are the same as every other gateway, down to the hardware.

that's exactly what me and many players have saying since 1 year. that the problems wasn't our ISP. but never receive a different answer from any member of the staff or mods. i thought you have a long time to see the problem until reach this critical situation. we can understand if you have problems with the game, but is unnecesary to lie and is fair that many players are angry now with this situation.

pd: last night still having lag spikes in some instances [2]
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I have been given ETAs by the new provider that haven't been accurate. This problem is #1 on my priority list, and I am doing everything I can to get this sorted as soon as possible. There's no PR or spin in what I'm saying - I am just relaying progress as it happens.

Are you telling me that SP gateway is top priority when we have a year old, 47 pages thread and 2 missed deadlines? Come on now.

11 days into the new league, by the way. No fix in sight because apparently GGG has their arms crossed waiting for the new hardware (or whatever the fuck is the new excuse).
at this point I would rather hear them saying that the money SA provides to the company isn't enough to invest into better/different servers and that there is nothing they can or would do instead of getting my hopes up in vain...

no hate, just love for this fucking game, I spent my fair share of money into it and would like to continue supporting WHILE playing it at a decent latency...
relax, game is playable af guys
https://imgur.com/a/3Icf2oL
can't even use a portal to go back to city
So no new ETA after two missed deadlines? Not like anybody here is expecting a fix anytime soon but I think it would be nice to keep us in touch DAILY since SP gateway is the priority right now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info