Sao Paulo Server latency

"
GGG.... remove now bad servers please!!! One map with 5ms and another with 1500ms?????????? WTF!!!!! Already lost 3 incursions...

Hopefully the servers we're getting rid of are the ones that give you bad latency. From testing/feedback, the new host is better for 90% of players.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
GGG.... remove now bad servers please!!! One map with 5ms and another with 1500ms?????????? WTF!!!!! Already lost 3 incursions...

Hopefully the servers we're getting rid of are the ones that give you bad latency. From testing/feedback, the new host is better for 90% of players.

when the new host will come to live?
cant play w this latency...
WTF GGG...
BaronCrovax ign.
Im lagging too, i played bestiary with no problems at all, now its just impossible...feels bad
2k latency...
this is ridiculous...
BaronCrovax ign.
Only w8 for monday perfect day for start in new league.

Galera, apenas nos resta paciência. Como irei jogar a nova liga no Xbox-One, não terei problemas em esperar até segunda, justamente o dia que vai ser lançado no xbox a nova liga. Para quem esta jogando no computador, por favor paciência, por que já deram a solução.

Att
the new servers are good but they are changing every map so i go from 60ms to 600ms every map QQ
If it is impossible for you to play on the SP server, change to TEXAS, atleast is 180ms without spikes, not perfect but very playable. It was the only solution for me instead of waiting.
"
Linkinn wrote:
If it is impossible for you to play on the SP server, change to TEXAS, atleast is 180ms without spikes, not perfect but very playable. It was the only solution for me instead of waiting.

Not working, because even if you go to other server they kinda throw you back to the BR server, i'm in texas and in cities yeah stable MS when i go to any map MS goes bananas trying to stay at 50MS wich is from where?!?! yeah Sao Paulo gateway...

I'm done with this just blow brazil servers and go any place here in South America please...
I played with 130~150ms instances with rare occasions of 30ms instances from the start of the league until 5 or 6 hours into it or so. Then I gradually started getting more and more 30ms instances as the peak South American hours passed. After 11p.m. or so I was getting 30ms instances 90% of the time and had mostly smooth gameplay.

The laggy instances do make the gameplay quite annoying but today was the start of the league and we had massive numbers of people playing. I suppose this will more or less continue over the weekend until we get the full server transfer on Monday. I'm happy we're getting good servers soon, I think that was a pretty fast solution and I'm sure all that could have been done was done.

Have fun in the new league everyone.
Last edited by Rhoa_Power on Jun 2, 2018, 2:29:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info