Sao Paulo Server latency

"
Seymowr wrote:
GGG answer to my email when i asked them about some love in this topic..

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Support.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer technical support currently, due to limited staff resources. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are encountering a technical issue, we recommend posting in the Technical Support subforum so other players are able to suggest troubleshooting steps you may try. You can find this subforum here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/support

If you are encountering a gameplay issue, we recommend checking out the Known Issues thread and threads from other players in the Bug Reports subforum who are experiencing the same issue.

Known Issues thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

Bug Reports subforum: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/bug-reports

If you are unable to see your issue listed in either of these places, please create a new thread about your issue in the Bug Reports subforum. Our development team keep a close eye on all threads posted here, and any issues identified will be included in a patch as soon as we have been able to fix this issue.

We will be offering technical support again in February 2019, please feel free to contact us again then if you continue to encounter any issues with Path of Exile.

Kind regards,
GGG Support

just pathetic, well, im out of this garbage, cya and gl for the ones who stay

time to stop spending money until they give a bit of love to us
Literally can't play neither. I'm from Argentina
One of my friends lost a chayula instance LOL, he spent 3ex on it. Damn... I'm playing on NA servers and getting at least stable, but can't play with my flicker...
This is really bad!
Almost 24/7 online, love the game, wanna try new builds and help new players out.
Consistent 300ms+ atm, routing looks super borked, Argentina > USA > Brazil.

Jesus christ GGG, fix the servers or at least split the regular one with the alt one.

Alternative one had issues ALWAYS, I never had issues with BR gateway until you added that stupid alt gateway that made every instance created on it 100% unplayable. When I try to select gateway I see SP at 42ms, but when I enter the game I get sent to that alternative crap that never works properly.

Can you guys split them properly so we can select which one we play on?
Last edited by daemmon on Jan 10, 2019, 11:18:55 AM
"
daemmon wrote:
Consistent 300ms+ atm, routing looks super borked, Argentina > USA > Brazil.

Jesus christ GGG, fix the servers or at least split the regular one with the alt one.

Alternative one had issues ALWAYS, I never had issues with BR gateway until you added that stupid alt gateway that made every instance created on it 100% unplayable. When I try to select gateway I see SP at 42ms, but when I enter the game I get sent to that alternative crap that never works properly.

Can you guys split them properly so we can select which one we play on?

I've literally have this same problem at this moment :'(
Playing from Argentina
145 pages and counting...great work GGG
"
alezipp wrote:
145 pages and counting...great work GGG

146. Best technical support ever. Kappa
Sao Paulo server is completely useless right now.

We get a more reliable and stable connection playing in another server, like Texas, than in Sao Paulo.

The last couple days the instability got even worse. My latency keeps jumping from 40ms to 200-300ms.

Right now me and all my friends are playing in Texas server, despite getting 160ms+ latency. At least we get a more realiable and stable connection and don't waste our time.
"

We get a more reliable and stable connection playing in another server, like Texas, than in Sao Paulo.

The last couple days the instability got even worse. My latency keeps jumping from 40ms to 200-300ms.

Right now me and all my friends are playing in Texas server, despite getting 160ms+ latency. At least we get a more realiable and stable connection and don't waste our time.

I tried doing this, it just doesnt work for me. The game doesnt feel smooth enough. I haven't been playing this days and i dont ill do it until the problem is fixed right.
"
alezipp wrote:
"

I tried doing this, it just doesnt work for me. The game doesnt feel smooth enough. I haven't been playing this days and i dont think ill do it until the problem is fixed right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info