[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

"
Garash wrote:
Do you have any tips around leveling? Ive been practicing to level using this build and for instance duelist sunder where I feel that the latter is faster to level. Axes are nice because of the high damage and I feel like claws are Nice because of the LGoH implicit. Both of these requires items with strength or intelligence. Do you usually go sword while leveling? Or bow or something until you can buy +str belt or +int amulet?

Sunder is the ultimate leveling skill. I don't believe anything can really compete with that. At the beginning of the league I just level with whatever I happen to find with the highest PDPS>.
Quick question, how come flat ele on rings is better than flat phys?
Gotta say, this build is serving me extremely well as a Bestiary league starter. And last night I was checking out recipes and noticed the one for unique claw and BAM:

"
"
Xetremer wrote:
Thoughts on the 3.2 changes to raider?

I'm not sure yet. Chase is actually a valid option over Veil now. If we ditch Belly for QotF/Perfect Form we might have a very interesting build on our hands.

Anyone analyzed this more thoroughly now when the League is out? Seems like chase is better than veil with more ms, attack speed and some nice evade action?
From reddit:

Frankly, the selling point of Avatar of the Veil is the defensive aspect. Elemental ailment immunity is a massive QoL and amazing defensive attribute to have. The new Avatar of the Chase is really frikkin' juicy, 40% Attack damage, AS, CS, MS, now completely passive, permanent uptime. It's simply amazing and now it even frees up a flask slot. Dps wise, Chase will always be better. Especially if you are playing Molten Strike, best way to scale its damage is by adding more balls. Thus additional projectiles and attack speed is generally stronger than elemental damage.
what about going deadeye with this build?
"
"
Xetremer wrote:
Thoughts on the 3.2 changes to raider?

I'm not sure yet. Chase is actually a valid option over Veil now. If we ditch Belly for QotF/Perfect Form we might have a very interesting build on our hands.

Will you update this guide for 3.2 ?
Tried your build on 3.1, liked it

Now trying FB MS Deadeye, still can't comparable with Raider. So far Raider > Deadeye (with my bad gears)
I will update this guide before the weekend.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Mar 8, 2018, 4:45:16 AM
Updated for 3.2. There were fewer changes than I thought.
Why do you prefer flat ele over flat phys? Wouldn't phys be better since it scales both the cold and fire damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info