[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

"
Xetremer wrote:
Thoughts on the 3.2 changes to raider?

I'm not sure yet. Chase is actually a valid option over Veil now. If we ditch Belly for QotF/Perfect Form we might have a very interesting build on our hands.
Just started this build in the last week or so of Abyss League, and so far it's quite enjoyable. I tried
what was a very difficult set up for Uber Lab.. and well Izaro one shotted me in final Battle. More grinding!!! Any changes, or ideas that would make him easier?? I have ToA, Starkonja, and Atziri boots. I don't have the flasks you recommend, so that may be the issue... but I did only try him once. Rolled through on the other difficulties.
Firstly, your character is not public.

A Stibnite flask would help the fight. Make sure you have all of your defensive gear and life rolls.
Ah, thanks. I'll change it to public.

Plan on taking some advice i see from this build and put into one i hope to make for 3.2. Any advice on my poor gearing choices would be nice. (The weapons are wrong, was experimenting). 3.1 was the first league i trully got into and spent some currency. I plan on running raider, problems i came across with my current build was life... Only had about 4800-4900. Would of seriously loved to run a queen but just got forced into a belly. Anyways my character is moltenfishyfiah on my account. All replies are helpful thanks. And nice build.
Anyone considering Scion with the nice revamp?
"
r3dd09 wrote:
Anyone considering Scion with the nice revamp?

Raider/Slayer Ascendant? I've thought about that, but it's more expensive than pure Raider as a started build. I'm thinking about Onslaught+Frenzy Raider, gotta attack fast!
Does Wrath give more damage then Hatred?
Do you have any tips around leveling? Ive been practicing to level using this build and for instance duelist sunder where I feel that the latter is faster to level. Axes are nice because of the high damage and I feel like claws are Nice because of the LGoH implicit. Both of these requires items with strength or intelligence. Do you usually go sword while leveling? Or bow or something until you can buy +str belt or +int amulet?
"
_Elminister_ wrote:
Does Wrath give more damage then Hatred?

It does not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info