Weekly Beta Report Two

cool. i wish!!
''There will be many adjustments to gems in relation to Damage over Time balance. The Decay Support Gem will do significantly less damage, 50% less damage at gem level 20, and its duration will be reduced to 8 seconds.''

Wait... So support gems have duration now?
For ED did the dot also get the buff? How much higher beyond gem lvl 20?
Last edited by ladish on Jun 21, 2017, 9:49:52 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Do people play ES in the beta?

yup few do. I just cant stand still and pew pew face tank anymore. I have to pay attention now, what has the world come too?
I fooled around with ed+ decay for a single target damage it was ok nothing game breaking, omg 50% less?
Love the Info. But I think making Brutality JUST physical is limiting it's use by a lot. If you instead keep the Chaos on it but make it so it does less or no poison it would help it be useful. As is I feel you nerfed it into being so limiting it is not going to be used too much.
Decay = Blizzard level overnerf. No creativity here.
Deadly ailments = better, number wise. Mmk.
Unbound ailments = more silly nerfs to DoTs....
More burning damage = of course you nerfed it, lest people want to use ignite and RF.
Perfect agony = lol what's even the point of this any more guys? Really! No one is going to waste their time getting crit multi when their hits do 30% less already and it only scales 30%. Y'all are smoking some insanely bad drugs.

These new supports just seem to be adding the illusion of choice. With only 5 support slots available for any gem, it seems these additions are simply sidegrades that make more sense but are still mandatory. Where are the imaginative supports that actually augment how skills work? Like Nova or Boomerang for projectiles for example. Which reminds me, the AoE nerf is still a horrible design decision and it makes me super sad.

Thanks for "letting" us run our favorite content, the labyrinth, fully in beta now though. So benevolent. God forbid you let us test NEW stuff without wasting time. Get it together guys!!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
The Perfect Agony keystone was designed with one purpose - make DoTs viable. Now you're nerfing it because it's the best way to scale DoTs. That is so incredibly retarded I don't even know what to say! OF COURSE it's the best to an extreme degree. I mean seriously, duh. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during these GGG balance meetings. Does ANYONE have any good ideas any more?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
still waiting for my beta access...
Okay I have to say one more thing about Perfect Agony. This change is just so baffling. It was already not impressive, overpowered, or very enticing to take. Now it's so bad it's literally pointless to think about. It's gotta be a typo, right? Please tell me it's a typo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info