Post your reason why you love doing labs.

"
Kasapnica wrote:
Make a juggernaut,invest 5 chaos in gear,get rich by doing 4 key runs.

Earthquake Juggernaut Labyrinth Farmer! Made over 100ex in one league off of that set-up. Best 40c I ever spent on a character!
by getting 4 ascendancy points that's it sometimes 6 if needed.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
The original poster is an extremely strange individual.
I would rather run the lab constantly than quote everyone saying "nope" and argue with them on the forums :D

I think the labyrinth is great content, a change of pace as someone said.
Never either loved it or hated it but rather stood somewhere in the middle depending on the outcome.
Died to traps probably a couple of times and it always hurts to lose a character in hc. Maybe at those times I hate them a little while but then I just accept dying as my own mistake and try again later.

Cheers to you who run the lab all by yourself and don't spend your time whining if it doesn't go as planned.
I just want to make a comment on how far away you can see the bans/probations coming.

Seriously, it's like a mile away. And yet every single poster who I've seen get one in the past year or so seems completely oblivious to the oncoming firestorm, and continues to wave their cans of gasoline around like a crazy person.

Is it willful ignorance, a complete "I-don't-care" attitude, or just plain stupidity??
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
Hey Exiles,

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!

Also remember that the GGG forum conduct police will CoC and crit all over you if you verbally step out of line.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Obvious troll thread to jab at the " post your reasons why you hate doing Labs" thread.
"
Obvious troll thread to jab at the " post your reasons why you hate doing Labs" thread.

IF you didn't notice. OP of the threads are the same. More like OP wanted to troll everybody who "derailed" his thread by pointing out how stupid a biased and echo-chambering thread is and well. Like Slaanesh69 said, easy to see the probation coming. Pretty much why I decided to quit talking in their last thread and watched this train wreck in silence.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
i love lab bc i get to see argus' arms; and step on spike traps
trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
https://youtu.be/hkK-gI7xAP4
"...I'm one of the heroes." lol
Last edited by Smoke_Dawg on Jun 22, 2017, 9:49:25 PM
I like in lab only fights with Izaro or good doggie fight. Opening boxes at the end is good too. I sometimes like to play lab during leveling on: normal on normal, cruel on cruel, merciles on merciles. After that, list of what I dont like about lab and trials is much longer.

Last edited by Rexeos on Jun 23, 2017, 12:29:45 AM
I like everything about the lab pretty much. Not going to post any details for the OP to try to pick apart(which is silly, it's like telling someone why it's wrong to like the mona lisa).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info