Post your reason why you love doing labs.

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

How do you get that impression that I am "demanding" for it such that you have to "defend' for it?

Maybe it's from the obvious intentions behind creating such a thread. Or maybe it's from the passive aggressive tone of it all. Sarno explained it well already, there's no point in anyone wasting their time here.

Yup, Namcap answered that for me, thanks. Emphasis on the latter, bolded section.

Then unfortunately, all i can say is that you got the wrong idea then. I am not demanding anything from you.
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jun 21, 2017, 10:49:36 AM
Why love the lab:
-it's fun for me
-it's challenging for me
-it's different than simply grinding maps
-it has traps = I like those things
-you must be focused, can't mindlessly watch TV while doing it
-change of pace
-enchants
-laughing when 1 of friends die while doing lab in a party
-also loot when something good pops out the chests

<3 lab

Put more lab content into the core game, make lab great again!!!
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Last edited by Powderoff on Jun 21, 2017, 10:55:08 AM
offtopic
would post here if discussion was about the topic but not the people posting.

op going full "schopenhauer's 38 stratagems" on people may seem challenging to conter but i'm not in the mood.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 21, 2017, 11:29:58 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
Then unfortunately, all i can say is that you got the wrong idea then. I am not demanding anything from you.

Well, I'm glad you admit that. :-) Just note that your thread is claiming the opposite. Not "demanding" anything, but certainly trying a mild form of blackmail to get responses from those who enjoy the lab.

Ok then, on to the passive aggressive portion, let me tell you what your post sounds like. Your original post:
Spoiler
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
Hello guys,

I am now creating this thread for people to discuss exclusively their reasons why they like doing labs since there are people who claimed that they do not have "strong platform" for them to voice out their reasons or they are "too busy" to create a thread on why people love doing labs.

This thread also serve as a deterrent thread to deter people from posting their "likes for lab" comments in a "hate for labs" thread because some people who do not understand the meaning of relevancy and thus, insisted that it is relevant to post it in there. This time round, they can happily post their "likes for labs" in this thread for all they want and nobody is is going to fault them.

And yes, I am not joking when I said that the reason why they did not create a thread topic about the "love for labs" is because they are too "busy". By the way, they are "too busy" to create a single thread about " love for labs" but are not "busy" to make a total of 5 replies in my thread which is created exclusively for "Hate for labs".

In case you're interested in the "hate for labs" topic, I have provided the link below

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912554

But right now, this is a thread exclusively created for "the reasons why you love doing labs" so please refrain from going off-topic by writing why you "hate the lab".

Let me start off by saying why I like doing the labs....

Actually, I tried to make a lot of excuses to force me to like the lab but uhhhh because i do not have the "invisible" hypocritical supporter tags like some of you possess, i have no choice but to touch my heart and soul and say that I really have nothing to like about labs other than the cool game changing and mandatory 8 ascendancy points being locked away selfishly in the labs, which forces me to do labs at least 4 times.

Ok lets start the ball rolling and tell me why you love doing the labs !!!!

Thank you.

How that sounds to me, someone who enjoys the lab, someone who understands why some people don't like or even hate the lab, and as someone who is open to GGG making changes to the lab...

(please note, this is not intended to be mocking you, just how it looks to me)...

Hello guys,

I'm creating this thread to get people who like the lab to post in it, so that I can reply to them in one, convenient place. I or a lab hater will pick-apart their reasons and arguments to prove to GGG and the community how horrible the lab really is. After all, the people who like the lab use the excuse that they're too busy to start such a thread on their own, or claim not to have a strong platform by which to express their enjoyment of the lab among all of the threads complaining about the lab.

I will prefix this thread with notions that nobody will fault them for sharing their enjoyment of the lab, but I know that in reality that's a lie. Because I can't control what other lab haters post here. Still I'll provide that sentiment to try to get people who love the lab to drop their defenses and open up a bit more in this thread. And I'll post this in general, since more of the haters read and post here than they do in the Feedback forum, where people's opinions are a little more respected due to that nature of that forum.

I'll also use this post as a place to promote my hate for lab. I'll do so right in the first post by linking to one of my hate threads about it. So really this thread isn't for those who love the lab, it's just a trap to further promote my opinion and continue to prove why the lab lovers are wrong.

To sweeten the deal, I'll share a little about why I sort of tried to like the lab, as one final attempt to further lower the defenses of those who like the lab.

Thank you.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Well, I'm glad you admit that. :-) Just note that your thread is claiming the opposite. Not "demanding" anything, but certainly trying a mild form of blackmail to get responses from those who enjoy the lab.

Nope, all I can say is you're wrong. I realized you like to accuse people of something, but uh, [Removed by Support] rather, you kept borrowing other people's opinion, seemed to give me the impression that you really have a mind of your own. (as seen on the thread)

I also realized that you have a choice as to whether you can accede to a "blackmail" or turn away from the so called "blackmail" of yours. In fact, the actual definition of "blackmail" is defined as

noun: the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.

verb: demand money from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising information about them

So unless you know the actual definition of 'blackmail", you wouldn't have used that word, which gives me the urge to question your ability to give any real meaningful and relevant arguments. Not insulting your language proficiency, but uh, are you really sure that you used the right word to convey your intentions? Because if somebody has trouble interpreting other people's English, then naturally he will say shit because he misunderstood [Removed by Support].

Ok then, on to the passive aggressive portion, let me tell you what your post sounds like. Your original post:
Spoiler
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
Hello guys,

I am now creating this thread for people to discuss exclusively their reasons why they like doing labs since there are people who claimed that they do not have "strong platform" for them to voice out their reasons or they are "too busy" to create a thread on why people love doing labs.

This thread also serve as a deterrent thread to deter people from posting their "likes for lab" comments in a "hate for labs" thread because some people who do not understand the meaning of relevancy and thus, insisted that it is relevant to post it in there. This time round, they can happily post their "likes for labs" in this thread for all they want and nobody is is going to fault them.

And yes, I am not joking when I said that the reason why they did not create a thread topic about the "love for labs" is because they are too "busy". By the way, they are "too busy" to create a single thread about " love for labs" but are not "busy" to make a total of 5 replies in my thread which is created exclusively for "Hate for labs".

In case you're interested in the "hate for labs" topic, I have provided the link below

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912554

But right now, this is a thread exclusively created for "the reasons why you love doing labs" so please refrain from going off-topic by writing why you "hate the lab".

Let me start off by saying why I like doing the labs....

Actually, I tried to make a lot of excuses to force me to like the lab but uhhhh because i do not have the "invisible" hypocritical supporter tags like some of you possess, i have no choice but to touch my heart and soul and say that I really have nothing to like about labs other than the cool game changing and mandatory 8 ascendancy points being locked away selfishly in the labs, which forces me to do labs at least 4 times.

Ok lets start the ball rolling and tell me why you love doing the labs !!!!

Thank you.

How that sounds to me, someone who enjoys the lab, someone who understands why some people don't like or even hate the lab, and as someone who is open to GGG making changes to the lab...

Hello guys,

I'm creating this thread to get people who like the lab to post in it, so that I can reply to them in one, convenient place. I or a lab hater will pick-apart their reasons and arguments to prove to GGG and the community how horrible the lab really is. After all, the people who like the lab use the excuse that they're too busy to start such a thread on their own, or claim not to have a strong platform by which to express their enjoyment of the lab among all of the threads complaining about the lab.

I will prefix this thread with notions that nobody will fault them for sharing their enjoyment of the lab, but I know that in reality that's a lie. Because I can't control what other lab haters post here. Still I'll provide that sentiment to try to get people who love the lab to drop their defenses and open up a bit more in this thread. And I'll post this in general, since more of the haters read and post here than they do in the Feedback forum, where people's opinions are a little more respected due to that nature of that forum.

I'll also use this post as a place to promote my hate for lab. I'll do so right in the first post by linking to one of my hate threads about it. So really this thread isn't for those who love the lab, it's just a trap to further promote my opinion and continue to prove why the lab lovers are wrong.

To sweeten the deal, I'll share a little about why I sort of tried to like the lab, as one final attempt to further lower the defenses of those who like the lab.

Thank you.

Nope, all i can say is that you misinterpreted it wrongly. Did you happened to change my sentences such that it became a totally different meaning to suit your provoking intentions? Regardless, nice try in putting words into people's mouth though [Removed by Support]

My replies in bold.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 21, 2017, 9:27:58 PM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Cipher's explanation

Nope, all i can say is that you misinterpreted it wrongly. Did you happened to change my sentences such that it became a totally different meaning to suit your provoking intentions? Regardless, nice try in putting words into people's mouth though [Removed by Support]

My replies in bold.

Are you sure, YoursTruly, that cipher_nemo misinterpreted? After all, it is irrelevant what you thought you were writing, if cipher_nemo understood it as he explained above.
Or so someone said recently in a different thread (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912554/page/9; 2nd post. It's a bit hard to find, use CTRL + F:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT " I WAS NOT ATTACKED"? Is your opinion important or is it the opinion of the other person who received the message more important?
[/quote}
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 21, 2017, 9:29:26 PM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
Nope, all I can say is you're wrong. I realized you like to accuse people of something, but uh, [Removed by Support], rather, you kept borrowing other people's opinion, seemed to give me the impression that you really have a mind of your own. (as seen on the thread)

Wow, passive aggressive and insulting. You're just proving my point. :-)

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
I also realized that you have a choice as to whether you can accede to a "blackmail" or turn away from the so called "blackmail" of yours. In fact, the actual definition of "blackmail" is defined as

noun: the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.

verb: demand money from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising information about them

So unless you know the actual definition of 'blackmail", you wouldn't have used that word, which gives me the urge to question your ability to give any real meaningful and relevant arguments. Not insulting your language proficiency, but uh, are you really sure that you used the right word to convey your intentions? Because if somebody has trouble interpreting other people's English, then naturally he will say shit because he misunderstood and thus will say shit.

You're forgetting the other definition of blackmail...
verb: to force or coerce into a particular action, statement, etc.

You're coercing people who like the lab to post here. You're not just asking them, but passive aggressively coercing them to do so.

By the way, I bolded your passive aggressive statements.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 21, 2017, 9:33:25 PM
I already posted what I didn't like about Labs in the other thread. However (just hear me out), like I said in that other thread I like the idea of the Lab. I like that you can't just slip into autopilot mode only half paying attention to what you're doing, and even then it's more to keep an eye on whatever lootfilter you're running than actual mobs or where you're going. I really like how the Izaru boss fight works. It's a rare example of risk vs reward done right. It's also a rare example of a multi-tiered boss fight done right.
"
Axetwin wrote:
I really like how the Izaru boss fight works. It's a rare example of risk vs reward done right. It's also a rare example of a multi-tiered boss fight done right.

I also like that. You can choose to make the fight more or less difficult, with the reward/penalty of number of keys dropped after the fight.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Are you sure, YoursTruly, that cipher_nemo misinterpreted? After all, it is irrelevant what you thought you were writing, if cipher_nemo understood it as he explained above.
Or so someone said recently in a different thread (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912554/page/9; 2nd post. It's a bit hard to find, use CTRL + F:

OOOO why do you kept dodging all my arguments again and again and why are you here persistently starting an argument with me almost every single time that I made a thread?

When you said that "you are outs" or you "wanted to end the discussion" did you actually meant it or were you just using it as an quick escape route to evade all your embarrassing moments in those threads and thus gave yourself an easy way out to evade answering or giving any more rebuttals/replies? Now you're coming back again to provoke and at the same time start a new topic with me to argue while evading all the previous replies/arguments that I posted. If this were to continue on and on, it would only reflect that you are a true hypocrite and also a shameless sore loser and a persistent parasite that just won't me alone and do you know that [Removed by Support] It's a torture to communicate or discuss anything with a hypocrite who makes ever changing statements to suit his needs such that it became so inconsistent as well as to someone who have English comprehension issues.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912554/page/16 >> this is just one example

But uh rest assured, I won't be replying to you in the future that's because unlike you, I know what is the meaning of shame.

Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Jun 21, 2017, 12:16:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info