[3.0?] 6K+ Life Elewander Clear all content !! [TH/EN]

Crafted this yesterday, wish the attack speed was higher but it's a decent starting wand!
"
Are the all videos above done with the gear listed here? Seems like crazy DPS or was the maps white/without hard mods?

Friend farmed around 30 EX now with his starter in Harbinger and is wondering if he can manage to get any near with this budget.

Since we lost 50% flask effectiveness with Alchemist nerf would u recommend changing 1 jewel for Conquerors Potency to get 50% again? i mean we are losing 1 barrage projectiles from Dying Sun

Yes, we will need to use a
,because they nerfed the Alchemist node from 14% to 10% flask effect.

Edit: The wand you linked is fine. As OP mentioned, you need T1 or T2 flat phys and T1 flat lightning on the wand. Yours has T2 flat phys
Last edited by SpiderHulk007 on Aug 13, 2017, 8:38:55 AM
ye i though so, would u master craft that wand i listed above. Also im not sure what Wander build to chose there are like 3 or so, one with Queen, then this one with Belly

also would like to know if these guardian maps was white or no, since it seems its pretty crazy DPS then

Found a wand while leveing, is this good? It lacks flat phys and elemental damage tho
I like the look of the build, but as many have said, you need to explain how you get power charges.

With out the curse on hit and with the elemental weakness enchant on your gloves. Mean's you can't get them this way. With your weapon swap and to the shield, doesn't that get annoying or boring every 12 seconds?
Also how do you have 6k life, I have 60+ life in every piece of gear and with belly, I am barely reaching 4.5k life. I am level 75 now but I don't really think it can scale up to even 5.5k when I am 90. Did you take some extra life node from the tree?
u use kaoms?

also 60+ and 80 is a big difference

u get 12 life per lvl if im correct so thats at least 300 life to lvl 90 and then its being multiplied by tree nodes and bellt so that 300 life can become like 500-600
I have pure ele wand like this

is this decent for starting? and should I skip the phys conversoion node right?
Looks good
Ok guys, I am level 72 and still unable to wear a wand due to little amount of INT. How are you guys cranking out enough INT without getting it on your jewelry? Or do i just use a bow until 77ish when i pick up INT nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info