[3.0?] 6K+ Life Elewander Clear all content !! [TH/EN]

Yes, Bandits in 3.0?... I´m doing this build in Harbinger, ATM works perfectly, so nice build, thanks so much.

Vessel of Vinktar still working in 3.0?...
Any update on this build?
Hey Boys, How do you get power charges with this build?... Thanks in Advance...
"
Madasan wrote:
Hey Boys, How do you get power charges with this build?... Thanks in Advance...

assasin mark+herald+curse on hit + jaws of agony on bosses
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
Last edited by DesperoOrtell on Aug 12, 2017, 6:21:44 AM
Hey, thanks so much...
Been playing this build this league, have a L91 pathfiner atm and it's been fun so far. As with other builds which scale ele attack damage I do not recommend it for new players to the game - new players should probably start out with more traditional phys or spell dmg builds, which are easier to level with and scale up for end game.

Crafted this wand today in harbinger, took 4ex at masters (2ex to scour, 2ex to multimod).

I have a bunch of ele wander wands suitable for crafting, decided to craft one with a phys roll rather than the % ele for now. I might craft more wands and experiment later on in the league.
hey very nice wand, could you explain me how you wasted 2 Exalteds to Scour (how this work), I can understand the multimod, but don´t the first step... thanks...
"
Madasan wrote:
hey very nice wand, could you explain me how you wasted 2 Exalteds to Scour (how this work), I can understand the multimod, but don´t the first step... thanks...
On page 1 of this thread in the second-to-last post vAnIzeAz posted the instructions to craft a wand like he uses in his build guide.

The summary basically is that you want a wand with only prefixes - but items in PoE drop with both suffixes and prefixes, so you need to scour off the suffixes while keeping the prefixes, then multimod. (elreon multimod takes up a suffix spot) There's sites which keep trask of poe's affixes, like poeaffix, but note that some of them have outdated information.
Can't wait to play this build or something very similar. Just need to get a dying sun and I'm good to go.

I managed to craft this want which prompted me to go fully into the build getting the gear ready.
(Going to multi mod attack speed and Ele damage soon. Ignore the buyout it's just for a laugh unless you want to pay that much wink wink)
Are the all videos above done with the gear listed here? Seems like crazy DPS or was the maps white/whitout hard mods?

Friend farmed around 30 EX now with his starter in Harbinger and is wondering if he can manage to get any near with this budget.

Since we lost 50% flask effectivenes with Alchemist nerf would u recommend changing 1 jewel for Conquerors Potency to get 50% again? i mean we are losing 1 barrage projectiles from Dying Sun

also would it be worth to multimod this wand:
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 13, 2017, 7:27:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info