[3.0?] 6K+ Life Elewander Clear all content !! [TH/EN]

What's your opinion about nerfs? Flask nerfs(vinktar hard nerf, oak, diamond flask now 80-80 charges), alchemist passive tree now 10% inc effect flask. We'd need 4% to still get the +1proj from dying sun. Conqueror's Potency give 8% inc effect flask. Shocks nerfs. Power charges now give 30% crits. Will you make changes to the build? Thx
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
"
DesperoOrtell wrote:
What's your opinion about nerfs? Flask nerfs(vinktar hard nerf, oak, diamond flask now 80-80 charges), alchemist passive tree now 10% inc effect flask. We'd need 4% to still get the +1proj from dying sun. Conqueror's Potency give 8% inc effect flask. Shocks nerfs. Power charges now give 30% crits. Will you make changes to the build? Thx

Just waiting for 3.0 patch notes then find the way out.
isn't 46% rounded up to 50%?
while using PoB with the new Alchemist Dying Sun still adds 3 proj to my Barrage.

I think they wrote that Diamond Flask isn't changed, it think it was GGG_Neon writing "To confirm, we have not made any surprise changes to Diamond Flasks."

nvm, we get just 2 Proj, after another PoB update today im just getting 2 Proj, it could be bugged yesterday.
Last edited by Hejti on Jul 30, 2017, 9:34:10 AM
Hi, you mentioned that if the wand doesn`t have add physical dmg on it, dont use Tempest Blast, how should i respec those points?
"
jay5323 wrote:
Hi, you mentioned that if the wand doesn`t have add physical dmg on it, dont use Tempest Blast, how should i respec those points?

I think that's old tree , on new tree i resolved that problem.
Now by new tree , you can play with any type of wand ( on example wand ).

Last edited by vAnIzeAz on Jul 31, 2017, 2:21:38 PM
thank you for quick reply! just one more question, how do I boost defense? I feel like im way too squishy atm.
"
jay5323 wrote:
thank you for quick reply! just one more question, how do I boost defense? I feel like im way too squishy atm.

You can do Iron Reflexes to boost some defense up.

Anyway we need life more than defense , life should be more than 5.8k for face tank.

Last edited by vAnIzeAz on Aug 2, 2017, 2:04:30 AM
Hey.
Could you link any video of full clear a map(trash on map+boss)?

BTW Your guardians videos are all on white type of maps, so It can't do yellow maps I suppose
Last edited by Gorgoramerex on Aug 4, 2017, 11:12:21 AM
Tree is updated? Also why is not a good starter build?
Bandits now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info