[3.0?] 6K+ Life Elewander Clear all content !! [TH/EN]

Hit L95 yesterday on my pathfinder ele wander in Harbinger league, it's been enjoyable so far. 6L'd my belly in 525 fusings. I still don't recommend ele attack builds for new players, they should stick to typical spell or phys builds until they get experience with the game. For a new player it will be difficult to gear for especially in a new league, and new players might not like that you have no movement skill, tend to be squishy, and Barrage when used with a wand can sometimes miss small hitbox targets completely even if they are right in front of you.

My gear so far

Currently at 6200hp (6500 with kaoms boots) 37k/45k kb/barrage in ho, obv lots of room for improvement, but not too bad I think for 2 weeks into a brand new league. Been crafting some gear as this early in the league not much choices available, also skipped the +1 power charge node to grab an extra jewel slot for now. Not too sure how I feel about the ele weakness on my gloves, it removes the power charge generation from assassin's mark, which was a convenient thing to have. I'll flip/flop a bit to see which I like more.

Did Chimera deathless yesterday first try on this build, though I think a basalt flask would be a nice addition to have during phys damage encounters. Will attempt the rest of the guardians/Shaper later on, for now I think I'll need to wait for the league to age a bit before trying to improve this character more. Have some ideas about different gear setups to use, though some of the gear is a bit too rare at this stage of the league. Will post more later on when I get the chance to experiment some more.
Last edited by Drexion on Aug 22, 2017, 10:18:57 PM
Hey Mate :) realy nice guide but i need some feedback.

Found this buddy here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VietAnh2703/characters

Check out the character Legacy_VA

whats better your boots/helm/amu combo or his?

What are the pro/cons to your version?

I'm not that good at theory crafting but ya..all i see is that your version got the stun immun part BUT can't evade enemy attacks.

Would be glad if you can tell me if you like his version of the build or not :D and whats better to build to clear endgame content? :P

Thanks!
Just did guardians and shaper near deathless. Died to Shaper cos I accidentally let Zana die and tried to Touhou the bullet hell phase (almost survived). This is the most powerful character I have ever played and even with only 5.4k life it doesn't feel to squishy with Vinktars up (I was facetanking shaper beam and everything).

This is the gear I used to kill guardians and Shaper.

Getting a wand upgrade that gives more than 10% dps increase in path of building cost around 20EX which is pretty steep. Also using a Perfect Form because I wanted to try it out. Not sure if its better than a belly because you lose 380 life for free Phase Acro and AA which is 13% phys and fire mitigation which helps vs guardians more than the life but no so much against Shaper (~600 eHP vs 380 HP).

Also regarding stun immunity, I didn't feel the need to run Kaom's boots because I never got stunned in my fight against Shaper or the guardians. However the 200 life is really tasty but I needed boots to cap resists.

And a tip for levelling past 90. Doing the T15 beachhead map gives a crap load of exp ~11% at level 92. This build does very well in the beachhead with some vaal summon skeletons to tank stuff.

Also any other upgrade ideas for me? I tried crafting another opal ring like my current one but RNGesus won't cooperate.
Hit 40/40 challenges this past weekend, and hit L97 on my ele wander character. Picked up a 5th jewel slot, a Dying Sun and stuck Kinetic Blast in a harbinger helm.

Not sure yet if I'm going to carry this character to a higher level, playing a squishy character without a movement skill at 98+ can be annoying. Might take a break from the league, a lot of other games on the backlog.

Finished all end game boses with this build. Time to switch builds. If anyones interested with my wander gear, feel free to pm me. IGN: TheUnmotivatedBastard
Last edited by jshhmrtnz on Sep 4, 2017, 7:07:29 PM
Hi guys

MF variant

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nikolay198504/characters

IGN: CuRoChKA
"
Nikolay198504 wrote:
Hi guys

MF variant

did you lose much damage doing this?
"
2pinki2 wrote:
"
Nikolay198504 wrote:
Hi guys

MF variant

did you lose much damage doing this?

ho tooltip barrage 38.6k kb 39.1

Path of building : effecnive dps barrage 1.5 mln kb 190k
do i need to balance the resists for the wise oak? and what is your 5l setup for the belly of the beast? thanks mate! cheers!
Do you think too much of a hassle to respec my lvl 90 ST raider (RockyST) to this build? I have around 600c to work with, possibly a bit more.
Last edited by Rocky0rocky on Sep 10, 2017, 3:20:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info