Fix for radeon x1000 water rendering

I cannot play the game on the steam with radeon x1650. Can you somebody help me please? Please send me messages with solution thx
"
LordScorn wrote:
I cannot play the game on the steam with radeon x1650. Can you somebody help me please? Please send me messages with solution thx

Look at the Path of Exile requirements on the Steam page.

You must have a Radeon X1950 or higher. You're about 3 generations behind.
Hi, sorry to necro this thread. I've been playing this game on my laptop without any problems. But now it's on repair for a week or so probably and I have to turn to my old desktop computer with ati x1950 gt. I get the "ocean render" thing in the menu.

But here's the thing. My char is actually on Cruel Act II. I was able to play the game. I visited Act 1, and now I'm stuck. The game loads and everything but as soon as I move my character in Lioneye's watch a little bit towards the waypoint the game freezes. Weird enough, I can actually run towards Nessa for instance without a problem, but as soon as I move towards right or below, the game dies. All I have to do is to get to the waypoint somehow.

I tried 3danalyzer, quite sure did everything right, I run the game with it, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I don't notice any difference.

Halp. :(
Last edited by Sartorius9 on Dec 5, 2013, 4:43:27 PM
"
Sartorius9 wrote:
Hi, sorry to necro this thread. I've been playing this game on my laptop without any problems. But now it's on repair for a week or so probably and I have to turn to my old desktop computer with ati x1950 gt. I get the "ocean render" thing in the menu.

But here's the thing. My char is actually on Cruel Act II. I was able to play the game. I visited Act 1, and now I'm stuck. The game loads and everything but as soon as I move my character in Lioneye's watch a little bit towards the waypoint the game freezes. Weird enough, I can actually run towards Nessa for instance without a problem, but as soon as I move towards right or below, the game dies. All I have to do is to get to the waypoint somehow.

I tried 3danalyzer, quite sure did everything right, I run the game with it, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I don't notice any difference.

Up. I'd appreciate any help. Can't get 3d analyzer to work for some reason. Might I be doing something wrong with it? The game does launch with it but 3danalyzer doesn't seem to have any effect.
"
Sartorius9 wrote:
"
Sartorius9 wrote:

Up. I'd appreciate any help. Can't get 3d analyzer to work for some reason. Might I be doing something wrong with it? The game does launch with it but 3danalyzer doesn't seem to have any effect.

Upping one more time to ask a more specific question (and hopefully getting an answer): is 3d analyzer compatible with Steam? Could that be the reason 3d analyzer has no effect whatsoever?
I have Radeon X1300/X1550 Series graphic card.help me play game
"
asukit wrote:
I have Radeon X1300/X1550 Series graphic card.help me play game

NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better MINIMUM

You won't be playing the game with the card you have
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Don't use that first link in this thread. It is garbage and downloads some Raptr gaming garbage. Use this link and click on the big screenshot.

[suspect link removed - support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Mar 28, 2014, 3:05:56 AM
"
I hope this gets a higher priority on GGG's list of things to do because I actually get a decent frame rate for the 5 seconds it runs without using 3Danalyzer, but getting it to run for more than that requires the programs straining emulation which drops my fps to like 10.

PLEASE ISSUE AN OFFICIAL FIX SOON GGG! THESE CARDS AREN"T SO OLD THAT THEY CAN"T RUN THE GAME NORMALLY AND SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED!

Oh and why that Miceal_GGG removed the link I just posted for the 3D-Analyzer is beyond me. What a goon thinking it;s a trojan. The one at first is the garbage one. Anywho...
"
MetacarpusDDH wrote:
Oh and why that Miceal_GGG removed the link I just posted for the 3D-Analyzer is beyond me. What a goon thinking it;s a trojan. The one at first is the garbage one. Anywho...

Because the program is against the ToS along with other programs outside basic gfx card settings that mess with the gfx....just shows how wise and wonderful you are not only to ignore tha ToS but then abuse a staff member doing his job.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 28, 2014, 4:22:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info