Fix for radeon x1000 water rendering

Yeah, but I don't think rushing through the entirety of Act 1 to get playable frame rates is a good long term solution. We need a fix ASAP. =P
well yea that was the point in my first post but i went off track with some specifics and opinions and wrote a book ^^ in any case i proposed a stopgap solution in the form of an option in the graphics menu that just blocks rendering the water in act 1(essentially giving you the ability to chose if u want to run the tool or just see a black blob instead of water) or even better putting in a "static" water (prerendered no animation instructions or TnL) both solutions are easy fast cheap to do ...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________DONT FEED THE TROLLS !!
The X1000 series does not correctly support Shader Model 3.0!

It is no wonder it isn't working right.

The ATI X1000 series cards (e.g. X1900) does not support Vertex Texture Fetch, hence it does not fully comply with the VS 3.0 model. Instead, they offer a feature called "Render to Vertex Buffer (R2VB)" that provides functionality that is a superset of Vertex Texture Fetch.

Vengeance of the Fallen
Mine is X1950XT 512Mb run smoothly on Act 2 and Act 3. I have to use 3D Anylyze to run on Act 1 but I got very laggy in town...
IGN: DrSlump / DrArale
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2125286
So, I had the same problem as everyone else here.

I hope they fix it, because the x1000+ series are very capable to run the game at playable level.

Is it really true that after 1 act you don't need this 3D analyze and you can play the game?

In that case I still have hope to play this game! :)
"
The X1000 series does not correctly support Shader Model 3.0!

It is no wonder it isn't working right.

The ATI X1000 series cards (e.g. X1900) does not support Vertex Texture Fetch, hence it does not fully comply with the VS 3.0 model. Instead, they offer a feature called "Render to Vertex Buffer (R2VB)" that provides functionality that is a superset of Vertex Texture Fetch.

X1000+ series dont support only bad programming style - it is true.
Eh this is what I got as a reply, Rory is a nice guy and all but im not sure about his level of computer knowledge or anything. I play fine until I get into group with ice arrow LMP/GMP or Piete.

"error while injecting dll into target process" - programm seems no working for my system (XP).

Card X 1950. Black screen...

UPD: found the solution.
Download other version with "hook_3da.dll", copy dll to program folder and make "read only" attribute on.
Last edited by BCafGun on Feb 26, 2013, 8:42:58 AM
I'm having the same issue, any news?
The analizer can't open the client

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info