Fix for radeon x1000 water rendering

hy boy´s

i have make with 3d anlyze but my game is not running !

What can make then ?

I hvae a gforce 6200 with 512 ram and p4 with 3 ghz an 2 gb ram ! idee ??
Worked for my X1600. Thanks.
didnt work for my x1270 : (

still cant render ocean water
Has there been a work around or fix for this problem yet?

Settings in 3d analyzer to pick up the fps?

Playing with 3d analyzer at 7fps just won't cut it.
lol it seems the x1000 series problem wont be fixed soon...
it was a year ago alrdy
I hope this gets a higher priority on GGG's list of things to do because I actually get a decent frame rate for the 5 seconds it runs without using 3Danalyzer, but getting it to run for more than that requires the programs straining emulation which drops my fps to like 10.

PLEASE ISSUE AN OFFICIAL FIX SOON GGG! THESE CARDS AREN"T SO OLD THAT THEY CAN"T RUN THE GAME NORMALLY AND SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED!
I check off the emulate HW TnL and emulate other DX8.1, and click run, luncher was patched and i have this error:
http://prntscr.com/qljcf

I have Radeon X1300/X1550 Series graphic card
Last edited by diablodevil78 on Jan 27, 2013, 8:16:37 AM
"
diablodevil78 wrote:
I check off the emulate HW TnL and emulate other DX8.1, and click run, luncher was patched and i have this error:
http://prntscr.com/qljcf

I have Radeon X1300/X1550 Series graphic card

Close everything and open the launcher normally, let it patch, and then close it out. Now use 3Danalyze to launch the game.
kinda wired out by why this game doesnt work it has something to do with the totaly outdated drivers on AMD side but still those cards have HW TnL and shader model 3.0 witch makes them fully featured DX 9 GUPs ... the only games i cant run are those that need DX 10 (shader model 4.0 and up) i have played diablo 3 borderlands Masseffect 1>2>3 dragon age all with playable frame rates and those are some GPU intensive games ... i understand the devs have a lot of work to do and its not that simple to fix GPU driver incompatibilities that is AMD job but i just wish the devs put up a chekbox in options that just blocks the water from rendering at all i wouldnt mind that one bit its such a small problem that blocks us from playing , and no that 3Danalyze toll doesnt help i get 40 to 5 FPS ranges that makes the game unplayable oh and btw i noticed that u have to chek only HW TnL to get it to work but still gets unplayable fps at some areas
_______________________________________________________________________________________________DONT FEED THE TROLLS !!
Yeah, I know this game is still in beta but it is kinda weird how I've never run into this problem with other games and my GPU is as mentioned above a fully equipped DX9 GPU.
(X1600)

It certainly sounds driver related. Hopefully we get some support for ye olde ATI legacy drivers in the near future.... (like in the next minute or so.... please ;D)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info