Spelling mistakes and typos

Fixed, thanks!
Code warrior
This could be a bug, but it could also be a human error so thought I'd put it here.

While in Normal Ancient Pyramid on the second level, the organic snake creatures (the ones that actually move like snakes) were called "Ancient Construct". That's already a name used in the Vaal Ruins for a different type of creature. This happened today while in the two week race.
"Hrimsorrow, Goathide Gloves" (Unique)

Assuming that's supposed to be Grimsorrow :)
"The cooldown can by bypassed by..." I guess it should say "The cooldown can be bypassed by..."

Spoiler
Portal Gem: Area's, not areas. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
After helping Oak, one of his dialog pop ups reads this:

This storm of the unreal. My

This is where I noticed the right portion of the y in "My" is cutoff.
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

"Cemetary map"

Classic mistake. Should be cemetery.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
^I just realized this tonight as well, but someone got to it before me!
Not 100% sure, but I think the armour "Thief's Garb" should be "Thieves' Garb". Unless it belongs to one particular thief.
What do you guys at GGG have against apostrophes?! I've had this problem before where the apostrophes were missing from the Unique item names.

On the character creation screen, most of the character bios have missing apostrophes! I think there's two maybe three words that have apostrophes used correctly. The Marauder and Deulist have no errors as far as I can tell.

Templar:
  • merely Gods tools. - God's

Shadow
  • integrity, its called - it's
  • know Im on - I'm
  • Its not a - It's
  • therell be plenty - there'll

Ranger
  • You cant own - can't
  • Not a deers. Not a rabbits. - deer's, rabbit's
  • Ill make the - I'll
  • thats all I need - that's