Spelling mistakes and typos

A small inconsistency:
Seething Brines (in the ship graveyard etc.) have a mod that says "Casts Coldsnap" while the skill gem is called "Cold Snap".
Last edited by Ezhiel on Jul 1, 2012, 10:28:16 AM
Quest: Deal with the Bandits

You have killed Alira but Kraityn and Oak continue to harass the the Forest Encampment.
"
Ezhiel wrote:
A small inconsistency:
Seething Brines (in the ship graveyard etc.) have a mod that says "Casts Coldsnap" while the skill gem is called "Cold Snap".
Fixed
"There seems to be an extra space in this rare name combination:"

EDIT: (By Dylan) I had to remove this item because it was causing the thread to not display. I'll have to hunt down the specific reason later.
Last edited by Dylan on Jul 29, 2012, 8:12:24 PM
Looks like the "Elm" rare staff prefix has an extra space.
Fixed.
Code warrior
Not strictly a spelling error, but the hint about xp loss on cruel + incorrectly uses the word "incurs" - the player has to be the subject, not the difficulty.

On Cruel or higher difficulties the player incurs an experience penalty on death.
Unavailable

Not sure if this one's been reported yet, but I saw it randomly the other day and then forgot. A nice fellow named Werder in global just pointed it out, too.

The 'it's' should be 'its'.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Those two should be fixed for the next patch.
Code warrior
Elemental Weakness gem, near the end:
"giving elemental damage a chance burn, freeze, or shock."
Should be "a chance to"
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Saw that too
IGN: Smashed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info